ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is The Best Way To Say,"I LOVE YOU?"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2003, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool What is The Best Way To Say,"I LOVE YOU?"

Yeah I really wanna know this,what is the best way to tell a girl that you love her?Just,"I love you?"I know,but....how to give an impact?To make her really feel nothing but love.You can even put it in a sentence.Or describe the ways,like looking deep into her eyes,and then look at her lips and etc..etc.Thank you

I'LL BE BACK

Old 06 May 2003, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Perhaps in your case telling this person that you will never ever talk to them or appear in their presence ...or go thru their trash would be the best way of conveying affection

but for a human person, with self esteem and respect, and who doesnt emulate Ahnold Schwollenpecker...I'd probably have a completely different answer

Old 06 May 2003, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

The last one I was with before the current, I told her we were going to a ballgame and surprised her by going to a **** restaraunt and a special candle light dinner with just the two of us there and a violenist. Caught her off guard and when I took her home there were a dozen roses on the doorstep waiting for her.

6 months of planning paid off.

Old 06 May 2003, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm I don't know. I would say it would vary from person to person and couple to couple.

My personal experience with my current girlfriend was kind of awkward at first. We were on the phone, and I accidentally said it. I loved her, but I didn't really mean to say it as we had only been together for a short time. Then one night when we were talking, she told me I was the type of person she could fall in love with. I replied telling her that i felt the same way, and that I might already be in love with her. It's just something that you can't really plan, and it just kind of happens. It's one of those magical moments that is unexpected....
Old 06 May 2003, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Hmmm I don't know. I would say it would vary from person to person and couple to couple.

My personal experience with my current girlfriend was kind of awkward at first. We were on the phone, and I accidentally said it. I loved her, but I didn't really mean to say it as we had only been together for a short time. Then one night when we were talking, she told me I was the type of person she could fall in love with. I replied telling her that i felt the same way, and that I might already be in love with her. It's just something that you can't really plan, and it just kind of happens. It's one of those magical moments that is unexpected....

Wow,that's excellent STICK.Yeah you're right,it's a magical moment.Well this thread hasn't come to an end yet,please keep going,coz I really wanna know.

Old 06 May 2003, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :

FUCK.....I had a dream just like that the other night about Soda.

No joke. Fuck, I hope she don't read this.

That sure sounds beautiful though......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 May 2003, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Having a notion to say it is all you need in my mind,from there just let things play out..planning things won't always go according to plan so I usually just rely on things traveling where they need to..of course saying it for the 1st time and 50th time is a different story.I suppose it also depends on what the person is like in a manner of what they find "romantic" and what not..if planning is an unavoidable area then go for a tacky cliched idea like being on a beach at sunset or candlelit dinner..the classics work best if you have an idea of how the event will transpire.Getting the words out is up to you though..1st time I said it was in my car,not exactly a "romantic" setting but all that really matters is that you do actually tell the person..I'd rather tell them on a damn go kart track and get the words out right rather than expense and preperation only to find that you can't find the right words..but thats me!
Old 07 May 2003, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Just take her to a private, romantic spot, look right in her eyes and tell her. That's the best and sweetest way.
Old 07 May 2003, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

trust me, just say i love u and thats enough
Old 07 May 2003, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

if edge had just a little more mattitude, just a little more, he wouldnt of suffored such a horable "twist of fate"-MATT HARDY

Old 07 May 2003, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
YOU_SUCK said in post # :
if edge had just a little more mattitude, just a little more, he wouldnt of suffored such a horable "twist of fate"-MATT HARDY
Could you please retype that in ENGLISH. I'm sure many members here don't speak RETARD.
Old 07 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
right, what does that have to do wit this thread again??
Old 07 May 2003, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

STICK im gona let you go on ahead and let you call me
a "retard" because your "OT MOD", and i dont wana get banned
for calling you names....

Hi EB, i just wanted to you to know you might wana put
that qoute from matt hardy in your sig hahahaha

Old 07 May 2003, 06:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
STICK im gona let you go on ahead and let you call me
a "retard" because your "OT MOD", and i dont wana get banned
for calling you names....

Hi EB, i just wanted to you to know you might wana put
that qoute from matt hardy in your sig hahahaha
..ok...and y would i do that?
Old 07 May 2003, 06:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Hey EB, I think he has a crush on you. It seems for the past few days he's been posting right after you trying to get your attention by making fun of Edge. Maybe he's your newest stalker lol.