ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who's your hero?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2003, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default who's your hero?

who's your hero or a person you really look up to?
Old 06 May 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

um...yeah...

either Kurt Angle or umm.....Batman

yeah those are 2 good ones

Old 06 May 2003, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

yeah those are two excelent ones.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

obviously my parents just of what they've sacraficed for me
Old 06 May 2003, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

yeah,thats always a popular choice.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

oh.....and i choose my parents too.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Thuganomics#1 said in post # :
oh.....and i choose my parents too.
so you're too good to pick Batman??? well screw you
Batman is too good for you

Old 06 May 2003, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Uh.......batman is cool and all,but he's not a hero.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

My dad. He taught me what i know about drums and a hole bunch of other stuff.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

My dad is cool,he was never really involved with me in what i did,but we are close.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Uh.......batman is cool and all,but he's not a hero.
Does Batman not solve AND fight crime???
Does he not kick much ass?

how is he not a hero?????

Old 06 May 2003, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

yeah,in the movies and cartoons,I mean real life hero's
Old 06 May 2003, 09:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
yeah,in the movies and cartoons,I mean real life hero's
why ya gotta hate?

Old 06 May 2003, 09:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I ain't hating on batman,I just said he's not a real life hero,he's one of the best in the movies though.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
I ain't hating on batman,I just said he's not a real life hero,he's one of the best in the movies though.
now you are Back peddling

when you make a decision stick with it other wise you look weak