ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hypothetical stupiditity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2003, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Hypothetical stupiditity

Okay the idea of this thread goes like this..I'll start by making up a hypothetical situation that is a little odd or something that you wouldn't expect to happen..the person who replies 1st then makes up their own situation where normality is not an issue..the person who responds to that then continues with their situation..and so the chain goes on and on..get it,got it,good.

Situation:
You come home *your regular place of occupancy here* to find that your father has his tie around his neck and is attached to a fan which is spinning him around..naturally he is dead,you then run to the bathroom to throw up cause by the shock..in the bathroom closet your sibling falls out with no limbs and also dead..you run to try and find your mother who is laughing maniacly while weilding a butcher knife and covered in blood..

What would YOU do?
Old 06 May 2003, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

This is pretty morbid, but probably Get my ass out of there!

Old 06 May 2003, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Morbid's not really what I'm going for..just things that you wouldn't expect to happen to you..your situation Sin if you please?
Old 06 May 2003, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Situation

You're walking down the street, and you cut through an alleyway. you see a girl being raped by 2 guys, one holding a buthcer knife. the other, wearing brass knuckles on his right hand.

What do you do, do you help the girl out, or run away?

Old 06 May 2003, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hell thats easy. Run like hell lol... j/k

I would look for something like a 2 by 4 or a bat if there is any around. Take care of them using long range weapons. Or use typical self defense moves to disarm your opponent.
Old 06 May 2003, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

That's a good one. i Guess it's your turn.

Old 06 May 2003, 01:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

you elp the girl out because mst likey if you know your seetings you;'ll be fine

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 06 May 2003, 01:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Your turn Tooth..
Old 06 May 2003, 01:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm working on it.
Old 06 May 2003, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Here it goes

You're going off roading with several friends to a remote forest miles from civlization, then with no warning one of your friends slides and falls on a cliff, he's ok but you have to rescue him because the weather is cold and he might die from hyperthermia and you don't have equipment to go down and rescue him.

What do you do?
Old 06 May 2003, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

I would jump off and hope that he breaks my fall lol

Nah I would probably have all but one of us to get down there and get to his aid..if we were in trouble the one remaining friend would head back to a city where he could get pro help.

Situation:
You're at an office party of one of your friends employers..theres a hostile takeover and everyone is taken hostage..at this point you are in the bathroom and you know this has just happened..you cannot get out of the building due to electronic locks and you have the oppurtnity to get to another floor without being spotted..you do and when you get there you have to do something..all means of communication have been blocked..

What would you do?
Old 06 May 2003, 02:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

i guess i'd try my luck stopping the guys who took over the place.

Old 06 May 2003, 02:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Okay,

You're Driving down the road on a stormy day, and you try to use your breaks, But soon realize the brakes are NOT WORKING, and your car is descending down a hill.

do you jump out, or stay in the car?

Old 06 May 2003, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

depends on where the car is going....

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 06 May 2003, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

i guess down the street or something, but if thats your answer. then i guess you're next!