ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So how many of you are single?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2003, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
naughty So how many of you are single?

Well I know we got a few married people on PWF: Dogcatcher, Double K... alright there's got to be more than that. So are you single? married? dating? taking an oath of Celabcy?

And how many of you are looking for a boy/ girlfriend?

Now just to answer my own question yes I am single but no, I am not looking for a girlfriend right now. I enjoy being single right now.
Old 05 May 2003, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

*Raises hand*

Meh, I'm past the point of looking for a girlfriend, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't then meh, it will eventually.....

Old 05 May 2003, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm not single. Been with her for almost a year now (May 13th). Don't know if I can see her or not then, but I can hope....
Old 05 May 2003, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

^^ same here man. But right now, not single.
Old 05 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm singular.
No, I am not really looking.
Old 05 May 2003, 10:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I've pretty much given up hope on finding a girlfriend in this lifetime. It'll never happen, I've accepted this and moved on in my life. I feel no more pain in my heart for I no longer have one
Old 05 May 2003, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: So how many of you are single?

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post # :
Well I know we got a few married people on PWF: Dogcatcher, Double K... alright there's got to be more than that. So are you single? married? dating? taking an oath of Celabcy?

And how many of you are looking for a boy/ girlfriend?

Now just to answer my own question yes I am single but no, I am not looking for a girlfriend right now. I enjoy being single right now.
I'm Married WTF? when was someone going to tell me, cause i really need to meet her
Old 05 May 2003, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Re: So how many of you are single?

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

I'm Married WTF? when was someone going to tell me, cause i really need to meet her
What? I thought you were married, someone told me you had a kid. Damn well I was misinformed.
Old 05 May 2003, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i do i have two kids but i ain't married...nope single for the moment.
Old 06 May 2003, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i'm on an off again on again engagement and right now it's on again

Old 06 May 2003, 06:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Nope not single
Old 06 May 2003, 07:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

engaged
Old 06 May 2003, 07:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
engaged
When did you get engaged? I can't recall you ever sayin that you were engaged before, so is this recent?
Old 06 May 2003, 07:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dont know what to call it. We've been together for a long time. We have a rings. Its not anything official. Fiancee sounds better.lol So kinda we are.
Old 06 May 2003, 07:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I gotcha

Congratulations then man. Hope it lasts.