ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hi My Name Is 2PAC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default Hi My Name Is 2PAC

Im Black
I Say It Again Im Black
Did You See What I Said?
Im Black
I Like Rap
My Favorite Rappers Are Pac,Nas,Fat Joe, And Nas
I Love Pussy

Old 05 May 2003, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Did you used to be 2Gangsta????
Old 05 May 2003, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :
Did you used to be 2Gangsta????
LOL Hes him or CDWC LOL

And for someone who has to assure us hes black so much has to be white.

Old 05 May 2003, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

No

Im Eminem Pac,Slim Makavelli,Freestyle B_TYR,KliqHogan,
Niccolo,ETC

Old 05 May 2003, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

I ASSURE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE OUTSIDER KEEPS SAYING
I WANA BE BLACK, BUT HOW CAN THAT BE IF I AM BLACK
DAMMIT, IM NOT FUCKIN WHITE IM BLACK DAMMIT!!!!
IM BLACK

Old 05 May 2003, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post # :
I ASSURE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE OUTSIDER KEEPS SAYING
I WANA BE BLACK, BUT HOW CAN THAT BE IF I AM BLACK
DAMMIT, IM NOT FUCKIN WHITE IM BLACK DAMMIT!!!!
IM BLACK
Quote:
And for someone who has to assure us hes black so much has to be white.

Old 05 May 2003, 06:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cry me a river...

Exiled Princess is on a distinguished road

2pac's dead.

get over it

Old 05 May 2003, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Eesh this thread is fuckin pointless. No one cares you are and no cares what color you are. And noone cares that you think you can rap.
Old 05 May 2003, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

dont even start with me missy, take your ass back to PW
and show everyone your ugly ass baby

2PAC IS ALIVE, SEPTEMBER 7,2003 HE RETURNS!

Old 05 May 2003, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

STICK if no one cares what color i am, then why is
marbles,slash,jerk keep saying im a black wana be

Old 05 May 2003, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cry me a river...

lol nice custom title you have there

Old 05 May 2003, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

yeah huh uh,kurt angle put it there

Old 05 May 2003, 06:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post #9 :

Yea OK and why is that day so special?

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post #10 :
STICK if no one cares what color i am, then why is
marbles,slash,jerk keep saying im a black wana be
Because you can see it in every post. I post blacker than you and I look like Albert.

Old 05 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cry me a river...

Quote:
The Jerk said in post # :

Because you can see it in every post. I post blacker than you and I look like Albert.
lmfao......sig worthy

Old 05 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post # :

I thought the 7 day theory had him coming back on September 13, 2003? Either way, it's not true.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.