ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A question for the fellas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2003, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default A question for the fellas.

Are you ever just sittin around watchin TV or listening to music or whatever and then find that you have your hand down your pants (a la Al Bundy) just sittin there not doin anything?
Old 05 May 2003, 01:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

hey man we all live like al bundy except we have plenty of beer and not an ugly wife

Old 05 May 2003, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I swear to God, it happens ALL THE TIME. I can't keep it out of there, quite honestly. My dick is just so cute when it's small and soft. I just constantly feel an urge to pet it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 May 2003, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

so that's why you own a dog huh marbles LMAO

Old 05 May 2003, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Cocaine addict said in post # :
so that's why you own a dog huh marbles LMAO

My parents killed my dog.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 May 2003, 01:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

ahhhh did they tell you they moved it to a ranch where it got killed by some redneck fucking faggot ass farmer? me too dawg...me to

Old 05 May 2003, 01:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

thats right Ice, good to see you using dawg in the right context.
Old 05 May 2003, 01:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

hell yeah i gotz my head on straight

Old 05 May 2003, 06:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah i do it all the time lol.
Old 05 May 2003, 09:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

Yeah, sometimes...it's quite embaressing when u are waiting in the line ayt mickey D's and it happens..u get some awefully strange looks.

Old 05 May 2003, 09:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah,I do it.......
Old 05 May 2003, 10:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

YEAH THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE,ALWAYZ DO IT

Old 05 May 2003, 07:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

never found myself doing that. it's always my fiance's hand
Old 06 May 2003, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Can't say that I do..my friends do it all the time though..on Saturday it was like 3am,we're all half blitzed and my friend is standing there right in front of us with his hands down his pants..not a pretty sight..although I do check when I wake up in the morning to make sure its still there.
Old 06 May 2003, 10:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea i do it all the time... i was doing it last night while will & grace was on, which is wierd

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!