ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A SuperMod who doesnt follow his own rules?
View Poll Results: Should the supermod Rock be punished or is he in the right?
Give KAM his points back and punish the Rock since he blantly started it. 3 42.86%
Rock didnt start it....hes doing his job by flaming others first even though its against the rules. 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default A SuperMod who doesnt follow his own rules?

Rock-Vegas yep. Let me prove my point. I havent warred with the guy for a while and hes still obsessed with me. Over a two week period time he PMed me twice so he could try and start shit.

In a thread that was started by Da Loooooooooooooo he full on flamed me.

The thread.........Ever meet another poster from PWF or another board. I didnt even make a post in the thread and he posted.....................
Quote:
Nop not me but i know Kim the Kool aids man had a candle lit dinner at Pizza hut with a poster named "icon" fkn fags

So in my reply I posted............
Quote:
PWF Rock Singing - "I dont want to grow up, Im a Toys R Us kid"

Arent you a fuckin supermod? Your not supposed to flame in off topic right? Grow the fuck up dumbass. If you cant lead by example then step down you piece of shit.

LOL Anyways yes Icon and I had a candlelight dinner at a Pizza parlor while we watched football and shot the shit over PW.com.

I also only live like 2 hours away from Yoda, Cabo and SamEyeAm but have never met them.

And LMAO The fact that Rock "wants to go to" Vegas posted that before I, and wont let me speak for myself shows the faggot is jelous and still in love with me after all these months.

***EDIT*** To add - Not to mention the two PMs the faggot sent me after not talking to him in like 3 months.
Now does that not look like to you other mods and Kevin that hes abusing his powers?

well it goes on and Stick warned us and moved the thread to Warzone?...............by why should he have to warn The Rock. A undeserving supermod? Now I dont want his mod spot but god damn get real.

So anyway if its ok for him shouldnt be ok for me?

In a Thread on the world series in his precious one time mod of the sports forum I posted.....................

Quote:
Im all for new Ideas. Im a huge baseball fan. Prob bigger than PWF Rock being a fairweather NBA fan. I like the Idea. BaseBall has to do something to create a new line of fans. THey have to try something new. Im all for new things. I hope it works. And like the putz Bonds said..............It doesnt matter the best team will win either way.
Wich started a little battle in the sports section. OK for him to do it its ok for me then right?

Well he challenged me to a little contest and I denied but said this.........
Quote:
LMAO, Wanna piss the Rock off.......just let him know that he thinks he knows to much about basketball? 60 Secs? Naaaaaaa to short of time especially since were norm not on at the same time. Thinking your Zebra ass knows alot about BaseBall? I highly doubt. Stick to your NBA Handicapping you handicapped.
and

Quote:
Not a pirates fan. Im a baseball fan.

The Rock replied

Quote:
but you are a Pirate!!
so in response I said....................

Quote:
dont have to nor do I want to post at a wrestling site about baseball. Im perfectlly content with posting on wrestling here and there, having fun in off topic and warzone and verbally abusing dumb ass potheaded young losers who doesnt know if hes Black or White cause hes a light skinned mix breed.
LOL so what does the hippocrite do?

Quote:
Those racist/prejudest remark's wont be tolerated outside the warzone. That's 7 warning point's buddy!

Ok so heres the deal...Racist remarks? Hmmmmmmmmmm well I could consider GaPeople a race. It hasnt been proven your not born gay . It hasnt been proven you are. So being gay could be considered a race. He made racist remarks with the Gay disses. On top of the matter that PWFs own supermod doesnt follow PWF rules cause see so infatuated with a poster.

I mean shit......things here get old. He cant even come up with new material. So because I saw him on a PPV and saw that hes a light skinned I have new material on him but hes gone verbally asult me but when I do it The fucker gives me 7 Warnning Points...........Wich puts me at 17 by the way, Ive had 10 for the longest time already. Do you honestly think by this mods super powers he could provoke me then give me enough points to bann me? Havent I proven if that happens I can easily get back on. Once here already.........and to many fucking times at PW to count.the last time being just recent with Bullseye?

So my question is should this supermod whos blantly abbusing his authoritie be able to get away with it? Should I have my 7 warnning points deducted and him be punished? And the 10 points Ive had for the longest time gone as well?

What do you think?

Old 05 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO. Shit, stop whining. Dinner didn't go to well tonight, did it? What happened? Icon made you pick up the tab?

Look KAM, ROCK is a great super mod. He's had past issues with you, and thus, can't look at you objectively. But who can blame him? It's tough to make a fair call when dealing with a pain in your ass.

My advice is just to try your best not to agitate him. That way, there's less of a chance he'll kracker-slap you.

Besides that, I think this should be moved to Suggestion.

EDIT: LMFAO. You got 17 warning points. Shit dawg, quit causing trouble.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Let me trie to refrane from mentioning this type of thing is totally following the PW.Com style of things. And I know I will be accused of it by the SuperMod but am I really whining? Or am I not wantiing to have this turn into the same type of thing that the other place turned into. I mean he would make an excellent supermod there not here.

Old 05 May 2003, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im taking those 7 points away
Old 05 May 2003, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO. You got 17 warning points.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 May 2003, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
LMAO. Shit, stop whining. Dinner didn't go to well tonight, did it? What happened? Icon made you pick up the tab?

Look KAM, ROCK is a great super mod. He's had past issues with you, and thus, can't look at you objectively. But who can blame him? It's tough to make a fair call when dealing with a pain in your ass.

My advice is just to try your best not to agitate him. That way, there's less of a chance he'll kracker-slap you.

Besides that, I think this should be moved to Suggestion.

EDIT: LMFAO. You got 17 warning points. Shit dawg, quit causing trouble.

I havent talked to the guy in over two months and hes PMed me twice and made that remark on a thread I didnt even reply to about meeting a poster and Im agetating him?

Please you think youve gone out of here with a bang you have no Idea what I could do...............PW pushed me to that point............I dont want PWF to.

Old 05 May 2003, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :

You are abusing your super-mod powers. It is customary to this site to punish the trouble-makers. Quit taking sides and second-guessing the final decision of your fellow super-mods.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :

Thats great and all.............what about the 10 ive had forever? I dont even remeber why I got them. I think I was posting hate threads on PW. And what about Rock.......what does he get? A slap on the wrist? LMAO

Old 05 May 2003, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

You are abusing your super-mod powers. It is customary to this site to punish the trouble-makers. Quit taking sides and second-guessing the final decision of your fellow super-mods.
Trouble makers? I posted all the qoutes and the links where he started it a mere few days ago............I havent said one thing to him in over 2 months. Stone Cold does his job right..................most of the time

And please I posted nothing like this the first 10 points I got. If I get to many I know how to come back.

Old 05 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

I love Steve Martin.

"Planes Trains and Automobiles" was his best movie.

That scene in the rent-a-car lobby was priceless.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I love Steve Martin.

"Planes Trains and Automobiles" was his best movie.

That scene in the rent-a-car lobby was priceless.
How bout in the bed where he says.....

"wheres your hand?"

"inbetween two pillows............."

Ahhhhhhhhhh those arent pillows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 05 May 2003, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
The Jerk said in post # :

How bout in the bed where he says.....

"wheres your hand?"

"inbetween two pillows............."

Ahhhhhhhhhh those arent pillows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMFAO

And when they drive in the wrong lane and end up having their car fucked up by those two semis.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

LMFAO

And when they drive in the wrong lane and end up having their car fucked up by those two semis.
And when they drove right into the Hotel......man that car got fucked up.

Old 05 May 2003, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's good to see Marbles defending Rock and all, don't get me wrong posters should support the Supes more often. But let's hear Rock's side of the story. I haven't seen a post from him yet.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

"May I help you?"

"Yes..."

"How may I help you?"

"You can start by wiping that FUCKING dumbass smile off your ROSY FUCKING CHEEKS. And you can get me a FUCKING AUTOMOBILE. A FUCKING DABSON, A FUCKING TOYOTA, A FUCKING MUSTANG, A FUCKING BUICK. FOUR FUCKING WHEELS AND A SEAT!!"

"I really don't appreciate the way you're speaking to me."

"And I really didn't appreciate the way that your compnay left me in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE, with FUCKING KEYS to a FUCKING CAR that wasn't FUCKING THERE. And I really didn't care to FUCKING WALK down a FUCKING HIGHWAY and across a FUCKING RUNWAY, to get back here and have you smile at my fucking face.

I want a fucking car.........right........fucking.....now."

"May I see your rental agreement?"

"I threw it away."

"Oh boy."

"Oh boy what?"

YOU'RE FUCKED."