ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Need to know an artist and a songname

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Need to know an artist and a songname

Mmmkay I have a "friend" (we'll call him "Brian" for convo sake) and he was watching a movie that we will call "Ghost" (for convo sake again) and he wanted to know what the feature song is and who it is by. "Brian" will be very grateful to anyone who can answer "his" question
Old 05 May 2003, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I'm pretty sure it's Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, if it's the song where they're doin that clay shit then I'm pretty sure that's it. Hope that helps brotha.....

Old 05 May 2003, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thanks Blitz and thanks go to Syn who also told me..I mean "Brian" via IM. It's the correct song cuz I'...errr "Brian" is listening to it right now
Old 05 May 2003, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No need to be embarassed Brian.......its a good song.

Old 05 May 2003, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

That is a good song Sticky, don't be ashamed.

If you want to check out a different version, Leann Rimes put one out back in '97 I liked. Other people probably have as well, but I haven't heard them.
...but nothing beats the original.
Old 05 May 2003, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
The Jerk said in post #4 :
No need to be embarassed Brian.......its a good song.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post #5 :
That is a good song Sticky, don't be ashamed.

If you want to check out a different version, Leann Rimes put one out back in '97 I liked. Other people probably have as well, but I haven't heard them.
...but nothing beats the original.
LOL, yeah I know it's a good song. I thought I made it obvious that I was wanting the song, was just tryin to joke around a little lol. I guess I'm like Boston in a way, unfunny I'll have to work on that though....

I might check out Leann's version too see how it sounds.
Old 05 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Don't take what I said the wrong way...It was more than obvious and I totally laughed as I read it. Just saying yeah, it's a good song.
But taking into consideration the stuff I listen to, I am not one to judge anyone else's taste in music.
Old 05 May 2003, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ohhhh I gotcha. I see what ya mean now