ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Post your favourite Tick story

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default Post your favourite Tick story

Well THE TICK got this idea from the warts thread, when STICKzophrenic posted his tick/nutsack story. I'd also like to tell a tick tale.

A few years ago, when i was cleaning my tick cage, i noticed that one of my rare ticks (Stella) from Ghana, had escaped. I went around the house looking for Stella for hours but no luck. Then, i felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck, and once i put my hand on it, i felt a huge bump the size of a golfball. Stella had lodged herself into my neck. I had to get her surgically removed, and unfourtuntley she never survived. I asked the doctors to try to do the best they could to save her, but it was not possible.

I ask that everyone here will post with a simple "R.I.P. Stella" in respect to my late best friend.

***R.I.P. Stella***

Anyone else have a tick tale?
Old 04 May 2003, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

You crack me the fuck up.

Anyway when I was 8 I went camping, and when I got home my ass crack itched. So I asked my dad to look at it, and there was a tick about three inches south in my ass crack. So he got tweezers and dug it out.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll repost mine for anyone that hasn't read it

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :
THE TICK has never had any warts, but has had many tick infections.
I got a story about a tickbite I had. My girlfriend and I had been out walking through the woods and what not and we get home and I go in one bathroom to shower and she goes in the other. So I'm takin a shower right and I see a tick on my fuckin nutsack and I'm like uhhh uh oh. So I get some tweezers and try to get that bastard as best I can but I think part of him stayed attached. So for like 6 months or more I have a fuckin tickbite bump on my nutsack. I was thinkin that I might get lime disease and die or somethin Finally the fuckin thing gradually went away and when I noticed it was gone I was pretty relieved
Old 04 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I REALLY HATE TICKS!!!

For mental safety reasons I have blocked out all tick memories...
Where I live, mushroom hunting is really popular (food, not drugs) but I refuse to go because of ticks. I seem to recal jumping out of a moving vehicle because there was a tick on me, but even that memory is mostly repressed.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
You crack me the fuck up.

Anyway when I was 8 I went camping, and when I got home my ass crack itched. So I asked my dad to look at it, and there was a tick about three inches south in my ass crack. So he got tweezers and dug it out.
I guess you could say that story really....STINKS!! lol, THE TICK is just joking around.

"Hey dad, my bum iches, can you look at it?" LOL

Anyway, that was a great story, THE TICK loves to hear tick tales.

Last edited by Tig Bitties; 04 May 2003 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04 May 2003, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

One time my dog had fleas and ticks, which spread to me.

Now, this Portuguese blood that flows through my muscular veigns are CRAVED by ticks. They go apeshit for it. It's like their own personal pixie sticks. I got feasted on. They bit me ALL OVER.

Yes, I do mean, ALL OVER. I was covered from head to toe in bright red bumps.

Instead of just buying calamime lotion, my parents got rid of the dog. Fucking retards. Spunky was my friend. I wish my fucking bitch mom was the one who got put to sleep after starving in a tiny cage for a week. After all, if we killed a family member just because they contracted something, we woulda killed her viral ass off years ago.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah it was strange.

Anyway looks like we have a new poster here at pwf.
Old 04 May 2003, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
I REALLY HATE TICKS!!!

For mental safety reasons I have blocked out all tick memories...
Where I live, mushroom hunting is really popular (food, not drugs) but I refuse to go because of ticks. I seem to recal jumping out of a moving vehicle because there was a tick on me, but even that memory is mostly repressed.
THE TICK is very sorry to hear you say that, Sodagirl. Ticks just do what they are meant to do, you shouldn't hate them just for that. You should learn to live with ticks like THE TICK has.
Old 04 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
Yeah it was strange.

Anyway looks like we have a new poster here at pwf.
Yep, THE TICK is new and thanks you on the warm welcome. This place intrests THE TICK, and he hopes to get to know all you a lot more.
Old 04 May 2003, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

THE TICK is very sorry to hear you say that, Sodagirl. Ticks just do what they are meant to do, you shouldn't hate them just for that. You should learn to live with ticks like THE TICK has.
You're very strange...
Old 04 May 2003, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how PWF always manages to find the most articulate, intellectual people walking the Earth from every orifice of life, isn't it? Thank God this world now has a place where NORMAL people can hang out.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What... the Hell... is going on here?
Old 04 May 2003, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Sorry Sodagirl, just don't mind that last post. Thank you for sharing your tick tale.

And thank you Mr. Marbles for sharing your tick tale also. Sorry to hear about your tick problems. If you need any tips to get rid of them in a non-violent way, feel free to PM me.
Old 04 May 2003, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

And thank you Mr. Marbles for sharing your tick tale also. Sorry to hear about your tick problems. If you need any tips to get rid of them in a non-violent way, feel free to PM me.

But then where's the fun?

Ah, I could just fumigate my house. Should be pretty cheap and effective. Just gotta serve my dad some chilli. House will be fummigated in no time.