ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

this may be a dumb thread but what the hell :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default this may be a dumb thread but thwta the hell :)

so how are you feeling and your plans for the summer?

I feel perfect, and I couldn't be any better. I am so damn happy. Found out the exact day of my first attempt at sky diving and I bought some clothes for it(I look really good,my boyfriend Jonah was shooshing people away...LOL), soo....Life is perfect!!!!

Anyway your feelings and plans?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 04 May 2003, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Old 04 May 2003, 03:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Im gonna be hanging out, having sex, and mowing for money. Cuz Im hella broke. I woulkdnt be able to have a lot of stuff w/o my g/f. But I have been getting money for helping my dad since he got hurt. And its carpentry work, which is fun.
Old 04 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

im good, planning for my bithday party, my cakes gonna have my picture wit edgez in a heart!..and i found out earlier that im goin to the beach in nc and stay at a beach house
Old 04 May 2003, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^You could stay with KK
Old 04 May 2003, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Tired but only cuz i've been driving for 6 hours.
Old 04 May 2003, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I'm doing okay. Could be a little better, but what the hell?

My Teams

Old 04 May 2003, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
^^^You could stay with KK
lol i know hehe
Old 04 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

tired, sore, and my all my muscles are aching. as for my summer plans gonna surprise my finace with a trip to Hawaii.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm gonna track down Johnny Blitz in his little Ohio residence and fuck his tight asshole, until he lets out a bone-chilling cry and admits he's my bitch.

I also plan to run through many sprinklers and eat lots of watermelon.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 09:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok ok ok Marbles. Please don't start anything in OT.

As for how I'm doin. Eh I got to talk to Cynthia today. It was a strange and fucked up conversation. I'm freakin confused as hell, moreso than ever. Man love bites sometimes.

Summer plans. Nothing as of right now. That could change at any moment though. Blah.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm having a good day and had a good weekend,saw X2 yesterday and watched The Matrix today.

As for summer plans,I'm gonna be getting a job either as a cabinetmaker or working at McDonalds.Nothing else planned except for just staying home and doing nothing.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Ok ok ok Marbles. Please don't start anything in OT.

Ok, ok. No watermelon. I realize they may be offensive to non-white people.

Are raspberries okay?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

my summer plan is definitely to learn how to play guitar, I've put it off for years so I'm finally going to figure it out.

Aside from that I might be taking classes, might be working, but definitely playing guitar
Old 04 May 2003, 09:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post

As for how I'm doin. Eh I got to talk to Cynthia today. It was a strange and fucked up conversation. I'm freakin confused as hell, moreso than ever. Man love bites sometimes.[/B]

I remember the conversations that I had with my fiance after she dumped me last August and when we officially got back together in December and I know where you are coming from.