ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Warts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 01:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Warts

Yeah I know they're all dirty and disgusting n shit and most people are kinda embarrassed to have one. So has anyone ever had a wart before? If you have, where was it? What'd you use to get rid of it? If you have never had one, have you ever known someone that did? If they had it, how did they get rid of it and where was it?

I've had three of the bastards and they're startin to piss me off. I had one on the bottom of my left foot, that one was a real bitch. I've had another on my left palm. Right now I have one on my right thumb. On all 3 I have used Dr. Scholl's Clear Away medicated discs. This third one doesn't seem to wanna go away and it's fuckin iritating me. I think it will be gone in a few days, at least I hope so.

Soooo out with your wart stories
Old 04 May 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

lmao A friend of mine in middle school had one and we would always have him wipe it on peoples food, when they got up to get ketchup or pickles or napkins, wtc. And the Laugh our asses off @ them when they ate it.

But to answer the question, no i have never had a wart.
Old 04 May 2003, 04:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
lmao A friend of mine in middle school had one and we would always have him wipe it on peoples food, when they got up to get ketchup or pickles or napkins, wtc. And the Laugh our asses off @ them when they ate it.

But to answer the question, no i have never had a wart.
LMFAO, that's fuckin gross as hell
Old 04 May 2003, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

I had one on my fucking forehead and it looked like I had a third eye. My friends called my cyclops.
Old 04 May 2003, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have never had any warts before.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

THE TICK has never had any warts, but has had many tick infections.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I haven't had any warts.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :
THE TICK has never had any warts, but has had many tick infections.
I got a story about a tickbite I had. My girlfriend and I had been out walking through the woods and what not and we get home and I go in one bathroom to shower and she goes in the other. So I'm takin a shower right and I see a tick on my fuckin nutsack and I'm like uhhh uh oh. So I get some tweezers and try to get that bastard as best I can but I think part of him stayed attached. So for like 6 months or more I have a fuckin tickbite bump on my nutsack. I was thinkin that I might get lime disease and die or somethin Finally the fuckin thing gradually went away and when I noticed it was gone I was pretty relieved
Old 04 May 2003, 09:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

It's AMAZING what can happen "below the equator" after just ONE NIGHT at my sister's house.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
It's AMAZING what can happen "below the equator" after just ONE NIGHT at my sister's house.
LMFAO Freak
Old 04 May 2003, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

LOL, that's a great story STICKzophrenic. THE TICK knows how much it sucks to have tick bites on your nutsack, THE TICK has had many of those before. But you can't really blame ticks for that, it's their nature. THE TICK hopes someday ticks and humans will be able to live in peace someday.

Anyone else have any tick stories?