ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Thank you very much! You've been a terrific audience!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Thank you very much! You've been a terrific audience!!

WE LOVE YOU MOTOR CITY!!!!!

Now, what's your favorite historical landscape? I like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It reminds me of my crooked genitals.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I like the Old Man In the Mountain in New Hampshire. Oh wait, that thing weathered away and doesn't exist anymore
Old 04 May 2003, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I like the Old Man In the Mountain in New Hampshire. Oh wait, that thing weathered away and doesn't exist anymore

Hey yo STICKman! How's it goin'? Been reading youze fights with BOSTON. Funny shit.

Hey, you the one that closed and moved my spam?

Ryan PM'd me and said he wasn't doing it.

Not that it matters much, but....ya know. Just curious.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 May 2003, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey now... I said I didn't close them all. And not as fast as they were closed. I did close one of them, but when I got back from RB they were closed. It's a mystery... holy crap and stuff...
Old 04 May 2003, 12:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Hey yo STICKman! How's it goin'? Been reading youze fights with BOSTON. Funny shit.

Hey, you the one that closed and moved my spam?

Ryan PM'd me and said he wasn't doing it.

Not that it matters much, but....ya know. Just curious.
It's goin ok, ok indeed. LOL, I'm glad you like it. In your personal opinion, no taking sides, no being biased, who won that fight? Who got their ass kicked? Who outdissed who? Truthfully....

As for your spam, nope. I was layin down watchin Maverick. It just went off so I hopped back on here. I read em in the "SIN BIN" though and thought they were pretty funny
Old 04 May 2003, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
It's goin ok, ok indeed. LOL, I'm glad you like it. In your personal opinion, no taking sides, no being biased, who won that fight? Who got their ass kicked? Who outdissed who? Truthfully....

As for your spam, nope. I was layin down watchin Maverick. It just went off so I hopped back on here. I read em in the "SIN BIN" though and thought they were pretty funny

LMAO. It depends. Is the winner determined by number of tomato stains on thier clothing? BOSTON then.

Hey, you a cool one STICK. Nice to see you keeping this fuckin' place in check. Hope to see you on MSN sometime buddy.
Old 04 May 2003, 12:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

LMAO. It depends. Is the winner determined by number of tomato stains on thier clothing? BOSTON then.

Hey, you a cool one STICK. Nice to see you keeping this fuckin' place in check. Hope to see you on MSN sometime buddy.
LMFAO

I'm on MSN all the time man, haven't seen you on there for a while though....
Old 04 May 2003, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i like the sugarloaf mountains here in germantown
Old 04 May 2003, 09:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Is this a new post by Marbles?????

If so....Hey buddy....Let's go and shape up that History Forum like only you can....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 04 May 2003, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

^hell you need to be worrying about shaping up that sucky
world wrestling entertainment forum ^

Old 04 May 2003, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Hey Marbles

Old 04 May 2003, 11:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMAO...RockyKurt....You are such a bitch....Now go cry about becoming a mod or something....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 04 May 2003, 11:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

The statue of our town founder....Hobo Joe

Old 04 May 2003, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
RockyKurt said in post # :
^hell you need to be worrying about shaping up that sucky
world wrestling entertainment forum ^
And you need to be worrying about getting back into OT after I ban you for having a fucking assload of alters. Pick one and run with it
Old 04 May 2003, 11:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

shut up you punk ass wussy,

and yo! thanks for banning me from world wrestling entertainment i didnt never wana see that name when i come
to this forum, because that forum sucks so bad....... its nothing
but pasted wrestling news from main -sites, just admit it your
self that the forum sucks, you dont know how to mod at all
you little bitch, if i wana read some good threads or reply
i'll go to wzforums and prowrestlingforums
not here! and again thanks for banning me, you can keep
me away from there 4-ever

-cry about a mod spot?

-why will i cry about a mod spot,when i can mod at sg
when im already moding 3 forums there anyways