ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MuchMusic Airs The Definative Bio On Death Row

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2003, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default MuchMusic Airs The Definative Bio On Death Row

As I speak....Much Music is airing the definative bio of Death Row Records....From the NWA....To God Father Entertainment....To Harry O....To The Chronic...To Interscope....To Vanilla Ice and Chocolate....

Damn...This is a fuckin must see....It's got everything on Death Row... The dirt....The Harry O Incident...Suge's metamorphosis from a young entrepreneur to a deadly and I mean Deadly Gangsta....

I don't know if they will show the Pac and West Coast/East Coast part of Death Row's history or saga....But if you live in Canada or get MM....You gotta watch this shit....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 01 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck. I wish I had MM. I would definitely be watchin that right now.
Old 01 May 2003, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I hear ya Stick....Lately MM has left their queer "We only broadcast Punk or Canadian Artists" attitude and have dwelved into more serious content like the rap world....

And they just showed the Tupac segment....It's just fuckin insane...Nothing really knew...But when you see it...It is scary...The West/Coast East Coast War...The '95 Source Awards...Dre leaving.... The Pac/Dre Feud....The shooting....

Man....There are candid interviews with Pac....Dre...Snoop... Suge...I just think it's cool because I never get to see shit like this cause I live up in Canada....Gangsta Central...LOL

9 Times....
Old 01 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Just finished veiwing it......DAMN!! thats some serious shyt!!
Old 01 May 2003, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I hear ya Wanderer...Who the fuck needs a horror film to be scared shitless when you could just watch that shit....

9 Times....
Old 01 May 2003, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

What's so creepy about a rap fued?
Old 01 May 2003, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What's creepy? Nothing, that shit is downright scary because people lost their lives. People got their asses kicked. I didn't get to see that special, but I know a little about what happened. People died over that shit, and that's reason enough to be scary.