ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Where Will We Go When We're Dead?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2003, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Where Will We Go When We're Dead?

We've got lots of answers according to this topic.Some say,we might either end up in heaven or hell after we've passed away.This depends on our actions that we've done in life time.And some say,there's nothing so called hell or heaven,we all will end up in one place and blah,blah,blah.

Or all of us will be reincarnated as soon as we die or reincarnated after a long time.I've also heard another theory saying that there's nothing so called soul,your whole fucking life,feelings,thoughts,memories and etc,etc.. will come to an end as soon as you die....it's like a television that has turned off.

Does anyone of you know some other theories or believes?And another question,personally....what do you want to happen after you've died?

I'LL BE BACK

Last edited by Sasquatch; 01 May 2003 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

^^^ Your fatass hairy shemale corpse is gonna be dragged across America by some traveling freakshow. That's where you'll end up when you're dead.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Where Will We Go When We're Dead?

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

I'LL BE BACK
God no....stay away.

Old 01 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jacko, don't post stupid shit like that in a good thread. For once he makes one that has a good topic and isn't spam. Don't post anymore worthless shit like that please. Thank you.

As for where I go when I die, the grave. That's it. Nowhere else. No pearl gates or golden streets or huge mansions or any other fairy tale shit. No fiery pits of hell, no eternal damnation, none of that shit to try to "scare" me. I'm goin six feet under, and that's it.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Re: Where Will We Go When We're Dead?

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post #3 :

God no....stay away.
^^^ LMFAO

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post #4 :
Jacko, don't post stupid shit like that in a good thread. For once he makes one that has a good topic and isn't spam. Don't post anymore worthless shit like that please. Thank you.
Ah quit complaining, this thread's already been done ten times over as it is, this thread's just a waste of space created by PW's super-homo Gay Arnold.

Last edited by David; 01 May 2003 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Wellllllll then don't respond. No need to bash him in a good thread.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Don't blame me blame
Old 01 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Good thread? I found it pointless babble. You liked It I didnt. Neither did Wacko Jacko....but hey he sleeps in a chamber and beats off while drooling over the Elephant Mans bones.

This just proves my point. Posts to some are spam. Those same posts to others are good posts. Arnold is a spamming idiot. IMO. So I didnt even read his remark. Except for "Ill Be Back".

But for Mods to say what spam is and what is not spam is moronic and they think there Internet board gods for it. Not pointing you out and saying its you Stick. I see it really bad over at PW and its lingering over here.

For those who thinks that a thread is SPAM...........they should do exactly what you said
Quote:
Wellllllll then don't respond.
Mods shouldnt close it cause there might be people who want to respond and poke fun or have fun with it.

Lets take for instance my thread THe Rock Weather Guide.............and I honestly thought about this when I posted, I wondered if Id be accused for spam. Only like three people posted but it got alot of reads. Those who read and didnt post prob thought it was spam. But a mod didnt close it. But for a mod like yourself to say the Wacko cant post his opnion wether its poking fun or not is just lame. Maybe he went to far. Maybe I did to but come on he can not, not just post. And for mods to lay down the rules and not follow them is fucked up as well. Again not pointing you out stick but you all are guilty of it, even super mods, just go check out THE newest HAVE YOU MET A POSTER THREAD.

Old 01 May 2003, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post # :

Good thread? I found it pointless babble. You liked It I didnt. Neither did Wacko Jacko....but hey he sleeps in a chamber and beats off while drooling over the Elephant Mans bones.
LMAO That was funny man
Old 01 May 2003, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

LOL,so you wanna bash me all the time huh?You piece of monkey crap!I'm a super homo?Hey I'm a pure guy for pure girls!Unlike you who loves to screw your own dad's ass hole everynight.And after you're done,it will be your dad's turn to screw your ass hole!
YOU PUNK ASS HOLE!BITCH!SLUT!!PROSTITUDE!!WHORE!!DIRTY WHORE!!!BASTARD!!!!!! ONE UGLY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!And you'll end up in that Fat Girl's ASS HOLE when you're DEAD!!And she's give a GIGANTIC FART that will BLOW YOU OUT!!!!

Last edited by Sasquatch; 01 May 2003 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Point proven.....................worthless written babble.

Old 01 May 2003, 10:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

This just proves my point. Posts to some are spam. Those same posts to others are good posts. Arnold is a spamming idiot. IMO. So I didnt even read his remark. Except for "Ill Be Back".

But for Mods to say what spam is and what is not spam is moronic and they think there Internet board gods for it. Not pointing you out and saying its you Stick. I see it really bad over at PW and its lingering over here.

For those who thinks that a thread is SPAM...........they should do exactly what you said Mods shouldnt close it cause there might be people who want to respond and poke fun or have fun with it.

Lets take for instance my thread THe Rock Weather Guide.............and I honestly thought about this when I posted, I wondered if Id be accused for spam. Only like three people posted but it got alot of reads. Those who read and didnt post prob thought it was spam. But a mod didnt close it. But for a mod like yourself to say the Wacko cant post his opnion wether its poking fun or not is just lame. Maybe he went to far. Maybe I did to but come on he can not, not just post. And for mods to lay down the rules and not follow them is fucked up as well. Again not pointing you out stick but you all are guilty of it, even super mods, just go check out THE newest HAVE YOU MET A POSTER THREAD.
I see where you're comin from KAM and ARNOLD does spam a lot, but this thread has a valid topic about where you go after you die. I don't care if someone makes a post that's irrelevant to the topic or posts their opinion, but Jacko flamed him (in my opinion) and there's no need for that in OT. That's what WZ is for. Most of the time I will let spam go and don't say much, but I do try to prevent fights from happening and I try to keep the flaming down. As for the "have you met a poster" thread, I'll go check it out for you or whatever.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Point proven.....................worthless written babble.
What's your problem bitch?

Old 01 May 2003, 10:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

ARNOLD, stop insitigating. I told Jacko to stop and now I'm gonna tell you to stop. Anymore flaming in this thread and it's closed. End of fuckin story.
Old 01 May 2003, 11:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
End of fuckin story.
Hopefully its made into a movie.....................I can play KAM.