ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The ULTIMATE HOTSEAT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2003, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

confused The ULTIMATE HOTSEAT

Some of you know and some don't but i've decided to proceed elsewhere with quite a nice offer.

But before I go....i'm going out as only Bloodice can.

The ultimate shoot on not only EVERY PW mod and some posters

BUTTTTTTT

EVERY PWF MOD from the lowest to Kevin himself

some posters here

the suiciide situation a week back

within 24 hours bloodice will unravel every question, comment and concern and go out like only he can

If you're going to do something you have to do it right, and if anyone thought my last shoot was long, dirty and informative, i'll make that one look like a one line of spam

Old 01 May 2003, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
******... or soon to be..

Just Too Uber is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Too Uber

Aren't you ever ashamed of being such an attention whore?

Fuck, Ice, we know you never leave. You always come back, no matter what. You'll be back here after you leave, and sooner or later you'll be back at PW, and sooner or later you're going to try to get into IWA. Don't try to fool us Ice. I've only known you for a year, but that's just long enough to figure out exactley how predictable you are.

I drove Ice to suicide.
Old 01 May 2003, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Uber i'm glad I caught you

Shit I don't post elsewhere and i've stayed out of efeds for well over a month, and best of luck on that.

Tell you what, as a credit to you, pm the questions that you'd like me to answer and you'll get your wish

Old 01 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Oh and before you get to cocky, i've already told the admins and supermods that I am quitting and to delete my name when i'm done and ip ban my ass.

Old 01 May 2003, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
******... or soon to be..

Just Too Uber is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Too Uber

I've got no questions for you. I know everything about you that I need to know, and far more than I want to know.

I'm not even going to comment on that last little tidbit of information, other than to say that it's a pathetic load of crap.

Actually, come to think of it, how about you just tell me what you think of me in that little rant of yours (I'm an attention whore too... but then again, I'm up front about it, which makes the difference), and we'll make an end of it here.

I drove Ice to suicide.

Last edited by Just Too Uber; 01 May 2003 at 05:51 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 07:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

ok uber when i have it up i will say what i think of you, shit all you had to do is ask, you should know by now i call a spade a spade

Old 02 May 2003, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Quote:
Just Too Uber said in post # :
Aren't you ever ashamed of being such an attention whore?
LOL!

Old 02 May 2003, 07:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

good luck to you I wish you the best and I honestly hope everything does work out ofr you in the end. i hve no quarrels with you.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 02 May 2003, 09:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

No comment on this matter.
Old 02 May 2003, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Listen Ice, I don't know you and you don't know me but let's get one thing straight: First you mod at both PW and PWF and then you bash PWF's posters, mods and call pretty much everything here stupid, pointless and spam. Then you come back several monthes later and within a week or so you get your mod spot back and suddenly you say how PW is full of nazis and how you like PWF again. And then you make a thread saying your gonna kill youself but then everyone says you're lying and as it turns out you don't kill yourself and now you're tryin to make youself the center of attention so..... Is it just me or does all that make you look like a big hypocrite?
Old 02 May 2003, 02:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

no comment...nuff said
Old 02 May 2003, 02:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

LOL no one likes Ice cause he is an attention whore.

Old 02 May 2003, 02:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

let him have his say. For the record i would also like to say that everyone has a right to say their peace, such as Starscream has, such as i have in the past, and anyone else who has left/comeback.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 02 May 2003 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02 May 2003, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

So ice, are you gonna give your opinions on the pw/pwf mods or something? If so, then what's stopping you, go on.

Old 02 May 2003, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Why don't we all just let the man speak his peace? He made this thread for a reason and I'm sure it wasn't to be ridiculed.