ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Okay..WTF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Okay..WTF

I don't post regularly for a couple days and all of a sudden dozens and dozens of "What kind of tooth paste do you use?" threads....

Is there anybody out there who has any creative ideas left?

I know they exist? I've seen them.

How bout somebody take a shot at it? I've got faith in you...well most of you, some of you (Johnny, Arnold, Reddmko...) just make me sad.

Ryan, Stick, Sweet Tooth, Truth, Rock, Vinnie Mac, and Stone Cold
the ball is in your court ...do something.

Not tellin ya anything I wouldn't do myself, ya know I post like theres no tomorrow and I will as soon as I'm back again, but til then can somebody make sure this place doesnt turn into a joke?...thanks

btw...I'll be back full time in a week or so...if anybody cares....

Old 30 Apr 2003, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

so what type of toothpaste do you use kurt?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Why did you have to put me in the same sentence with two mentally fucked-head-in-the-head individuals. The place was dead so I made thread......

Yeah, that rhymes....

So back up off me, I'm cool.

Soda says: "Hi Kurt!!!
Sorry I'm not there to make creative threads.

P.S. I favor Aquafresh!!

Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Okay..WTF

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
Rock the ball is in your court ...do something.
First of all, my job is not to "liven up" off topic, i'm not here to make off topic the "hip place to be" that's your job Kurt, your the "poster" im the "boss" im sorta like 5-0 i check up on shit, make sure thing's are under control, you can all me "cop rock" from now on Kurt.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Re: Okay..WTF

Quote:
ROCK-VEGAS said in post # :

First of all, my job is not to "liven up" off topic, i'm not here to make off topic the "hip place to be" that's your job Kurt, your the "poster" im the "boss" im sorta like 5-0 i check up on shit, make sure thing's are under control, you can all me "cop rock" from now on Kurt.

LOL. Cop Rock? wasn't that a show in the 80's that had the cops singing and dancing?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Goddam you and your complete inability to stay focused

RJ you silly monkey the point just completely missed you didnt it, if you run you might catch it. Run quick like a bunny.

Johnny I only listed you with those other mental defectives because I saw like 3 and a half dozen Johnny Blitz threads that were.... pretty damned pointless, and since when do you speak for Soda? Are you keeping her in a cage? I haven't seen her in a while...what have you done with her? You Bastard

Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Re: Okay..WTF

Quote:
ROCK-VEGAS said in post # :

lol. You tell him rock.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

Quote:
Goddam you and your complete inability to stay focused

RJ you silly monkey the point just completely missed you didnt it, if you run you might catch it. Run quick like a bunny.

Johnny I only listed you with those other mental defectives because I saw like 3 and a half dozen Johnny Blitz threads that were.... pretty damned pointless, and since when do you speak for Soda? Are you keeping her in a cage? I haven't seen her in a while...what have you done with her? You Bastard

you little fuck say it to my face and watch how fast you get dropped
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Re: Re: Okay..WTF

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :

LOL. Cop Rock? wasn't that a show in the 80's that had the cops singing and dancing?
lol no clue, but that might be my new gimmick
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:

you little fuck say it to my face and watch how fast you get dropped
almost as fast as yo momma drops to her knees when I tell her to suck my humongous cock

Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

Quote:
almost as fast as yo momma drops to her knees when I tell her to suck my humongous cock

not as fast as jamie does for me

Last edited by RJ Suave; 30 Apr 2003 at 10:22 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:

not as fast as ******does for me
touche'...RJ....touche'

Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
and since when do you speak for Soda? Are you keeping her in a cage? I haven't seen her in a while...what have you done with her? You Bastard
He lets me out sometimes...He's a pretty fair master.

But really, he had permission to speak for me since I had no electricity, and he did type it just as I said it...He even asked how many exclamation marks I wanted.
Thanks again Blitzy.

But meh...Now that I am here, I am still not creative enough to make any good threads...But I will be sure to post in new ones.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol... "just friends" huh? That's cool.

Anyway Kurt, though it saddens me to see threads like the infamous "toothpaste thread" get attention while other threads that make you think, like the ones in MOTM. My hands are tied as long as the thread has a topic that can be discussed with some intellegence, then it stays open. Johnny's playing by the rules here so there's nothing we can really do about it. But thanks for exercising your right to free speech and all and trying to instigate another rebellion against a poster. Good try man, good try
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I am not a crook.