ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO at the new lame ass PW.......Thats right Lame....I hit the BULLSEYE!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default LMAO at the new lame ass PW.......Thats right Lame....I hit the BULLSEYE!!

I go and create a killer gimmick Bullseye from Daredevil and start posting as him. Now Im sure that there was speculation in there little mod room that I wasnt a newbie, and Im sure there was speculation in the mod room on who I was cause I stole Sameyeam whole *throws toothpick at you* gimmick with *throws death star at you* so im sure my name was brought up. But WTF they had no proof really unless Amanda and the other Morons write down or store all the IPs I have used and matched them up. I went there today to see I was deleted. All of Bullseyes posts where deleted. Naaaaaaaaaaa Well Ill wait another month or so and come up with another gimmick. Maybe this time Ill talk to all the 4th graders over there about wrestling first so they don suspect me instead of going strait to the Off Topic throat.

Dont worry PW................Bullseye will be back.............in disguise.

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^That was you...LMAO...

I'll go on record right now, i said you was annoying...But i don't know who banned you...

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^ LMAO thanx. I think,

I wasnt banned just deleted. But in my 120 post or so spin with Collin, I was told I was funny a quite a few times. But hey I am the Kool Aid Man, and annoying? Taken as a compliment......did what I set out to do.

What did the Canuck say? After I made Bullseye no less..........

PW needs more gimmicks. Fuck that place, the only fun that place has is its arcade, they wouldnt know fun if it hit them in the head. I was bitched at right off the bat cause my av was slightly over sized. I mean they literally cried cause of it.

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Canuck hasn't been on in a week...

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

^^^^ Bullseye was there for over 3 weeks. LOL

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Hey Truth make a thread saying I was Bullseye over there so I can feed off the responses. LOL i almost got in another fight with Saggy (The Wigga) with Bullseye. LOL

Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Just call yourself Bullseye KAM or KAM Bullseye....
Old 01 May 2003, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post #7 :
Just call yourself Bullseye KAM or KAM Bullseye....
Ummmmm let me think of that for a minute....................................

NO.

Old 01 May 2003, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Man Without Fear

Foos is on a distinguished road

Godammit that was you KAM?
I changed my avatar back to Daredevil after you didn't want to be my friend because I had a comic book avatar

I honestly couldn't tell if you were a stupid kid or an alter. Your PM back to me was well done LOL

Here's his PM back to me after I told him that he was spamming and would get warning points if he kept at it:

Quote:
I think you just dont like me cause I my bullseye is better than yours.

I think your prejudice.
Mine was better anyways

Last edited by Foos; 01 May 2003 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Foos said in post # :
Godammit that was you KAM?
I changed my avatar back to Daredevil after you didn't want to be my friend because I had a comic book avatar

I honestly couldn't tell if you were a stupid kid or an alter. Your PM back to me was well done LOL

Here's his PM back to me after I told him that he was spamming and would get warning points if he kept at it:

Mine was better anyways
LMAO..........Brokenlamp or somebody......the Mod sent me a pm asking me if I was an alter and I responded with...

An Alter? I have only one account here at PW.

LMAO I wasnt lyin.

Old 02 May 2003, 01:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Anyone get to see Red Ranger at all?

GO GO RED RANGER YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN FORD RANGER!!!!

Old 02 May 2003, 01:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

Quote:
KawasakIcon said in post #11 :
Anyone get to see Red Ranger at all?

GO GO RED RANGER YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN FORD RANGER!!!!

yeah i saw it, that gimmick was a piece of shit
Old 02 May 2003, 04:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
ian said in post # :

yeah i saw it, that gimmick was a piece of shit
Yea what is up with yolu and these vehicle gimmicks?

Old 02 May 2003, 12:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

This one is actually me. The other one was just pure stupid lol.

Old 02 May 2003, 01:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

lol i never knew that was you kam, you're right PW does need more alters.