ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ever been alone in the dark?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Ever been alone in the dark?

And I don't mean just by yourself or even lonely. I'm talking more like you've been broken and shattered, like someone if not the world has made you it's whipped dog once again. What made you so busted up inside? How did you get out of it, if you ever did at all? And looking back on it, how do you feel about it?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I've been like that. Last summer, after i graduated from high school, i was counting on things going very well. Well, in a span of about two weeks, i lost my job, my girlfriend and my car completely quit on me. That and a really good friend of moved away. I didn't know about it, b/c we weren't getting along at the time. I never got to say goodye to her. We had known each other since we were really young. It still hurts a little bit. I did feel like the world was screwing me.

Basically, i was so bored and depressed, i ended up joining PW for some reason. I also joined PWF when it started. It helped me pass the time.

I got over everything by trying to think positively. I just figured things would turn around for me and they did. Now i'm alright and it's all in my past.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm all alone in the dark right now. It's been that way for about 4 months now. Every waking moment is spent in agony about what transpired, all these thoughts I have are just eating me up inside. The only way to escape it all is sleep, or death. I'm too much of a coward for death though. Looking forward, I have no idea how it will get better. I feel completely helpless, and that is one of the worst feelings in the world that I have ever experienced.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post #3 :
I'm all alone in the dark right now. It's been that way for about 4 months now. Every waking moment is spent in agony about what transpired, all these thoughts I have are just eating me up inside. The only way to escape it all is sleep, or death. I'm too much of a coward for death though. Looking forward, I have no idea how it will get better. I feel completely helpless, and that is one of the worst feelings in the world that I have ever experienced.

How old is your g/f?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

17 and won't be 18 til Feb 9th.

And now, it isn't just that we can't se each other. There's so much more that I have going through my head that I don't understand. It's just a real fucked up situation and I have no clue how to handle it anymore....
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Man that really sucks. And from what you've said her mom is a real bitch. I hope the time goes by fast for you man.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

That's how i've been since about sept...and things don't seem to be getting any better..only worse

Go Timberwolves!
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Edge said in post # :
That's how i've been since about sept...and things don't seem to be getting any better..only worse
Maybe you need some professional help.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :

Maybe you need some professional help.
Yeah,you're probably right...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I am alone in this thread and it's dark. I'd delete it if I could see... where are the damn lights? If I wasn't the only one in here someone might tell me. Oh well, I guess I'll just sit here and wait for someone to get here.

I'm so lonely...
Old 30 Apr 2003, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Get friends

Old 30 Apr 2003, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Hugz 4 Ryan*

I was literally alone in the dark for a good 2 hours 45 minutes earlier, but yeah...That's not what you were talking about.
Yeah, I know all about that there darkness, and I am not so sure I have ever been in the light since the darkness hit.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 11:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :
Get friends
Back at ya... ...jerk

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 01 May 2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 01 May 2003, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
*Hugz 4 Ryan*

I was literally alone in the dark for a good 2 hours 45 minutes earlier, but yeah...That's not what you were talking about.
Yeah, I know all about that there darkness, and I am not so sure I have ever been in the light since the darkness hit.
Yes, blackouts are pretty crappy. Good thing corded phones aren't affected by that. Otherwise I'd have to send out morse code to my friends. Or a smoke signal even...
Old 01 May 2003, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

THERS GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS