ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your favorite non-candy bar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Your favorite non-candy bar

Like skittles, starburst, etc......

So c'mon, what's your favorite??

Old 30 Apr 2003, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm I like those Neon Sour Brite Night Crawler type things. You know, the 2 colored worms that have sour sugar all over them? Those kick ass.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Peanut M&M's
Old 30 Apr 2003, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
Peanut M&M's
Same here.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

***Big Brother Tread****

Snikers Cruncher
Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

What's that whole "big brother" thing about there Boston?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
What's that whole "big brother" thing about there Boston?
Because I think people like Blitz are keeping tabs on people probably writing down our info in a notebook....by posting threads like:

Whats is your real name??

How old are you?

Where do you live?

What is your dog's name?

What color is the rug in you house?

I actually posted a thread titled "Do you think...?" a few weeks ago but it mysteriously dissappeared...

I wonder why???

This is the same thing that "Big Brother" does, so everytime I respond to a thread like this I note ***Big Brother Thread***
Old 30 Apr 2003, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

GUMMIS!
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :

Because I think people like Blitz are keeping tabs on people probably writing down our info in a notebook....by posting threads like:

Whats is your real name??

How old are you?

Where do you live?

What is your dog's name?

What color is the rug in you house?

I actually posted a thread titled "Do you think...?" a few weeks ago but it mysteriously dissappeared...

I wonder why???

This is the same thing that "Big Brother" does, so everytime I respond to a thread like this I note ***Big Brother Thread***
Soda says: "Thanks for filling me in, I'm perfectly fine with Blitz knowing every little thing about me. Sorry I can't be there to tell you myself but, I haven't had electricity for 2.5 hours. Thank God Blitz has kept me company on the phone, but have no fear, the tornados didn't blow me away, and I'll be back soon "

She really said all that, no joke, so booya......

Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

mentos the freshmaker
Old 30 Apr 2003, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

whats that thing i used to eat all the time back in the day...... o yeah, PUSSY!!!!

jks....naw man i say Nordic Berries
Old 01 May 2003, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

sour skittles...
Old 02 May 2003, 07:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

normal skittles, or sour worms

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 06 May 2003, 03:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

do cashews count?

if not then I go with Peanut M&M's as well

Old 06 May 2003, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Chocolate covered cashews kick so much ass. I want some right now, but we don't have any