ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Jimbo Appreciation thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO
Default The Jimbo Appreciation thread...

Not really an appreciation thread, just was bored and wanted to say hello to you all
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

There are too many appreciation threads..oh and hello..you should make a topic outta this so it won't be closed.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

why don't we talk about what the real topic should be for a topic?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

But that could be anything..although I do see were you're going with this...so what makes a good topic..well it has to be able to draw people in..the problem is that some people find some things more important than others..like what sauce I like to eat,who's name is on my underwear,what dining set defines me as a person..all relatively stupid but that can interest some people..
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

LOL...hi whats up? I would like to help here but my mind has gone blank , sorry maybe later...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

^

Then that means you are Mind Freak minus the Mind..making you a freak..that cannot be a good thing..or maybe it is!?

Inconsequential crap is a better topic than important issues..why..because that way people can avoid their deeper concerns..avoid their troubles and focus on stuff that will alter or aid them in the future..thats why what animal furry slippers I wear is more talk worthy than where I think I will be in 10 years time.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
^

Then that means you are Mind Freak minus the Mind..making you a freak..that cannot be a good thing..or maybe it is!?

Inconsequential crap is a better topic than important issues..why..because that way people can avoid their deeper concerns..avoid their troubles and focus on stuff that will alter or aid them in the future..thats why what animal furry slippers I wear is more talk worthy than where I think I will be in 10 years time.
yeah now I have the mind back so hence the name aka Mind Freak...how about what color is your hair....as a topic...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Sounds good..

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HAIR?

Mines..just short of black.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Sounds good..

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HAIR?

Mines..just short of black.
mine changed colors as i got older i started off with a light reddish brown color when I was very young then it got darker, but you knwo what the syun does to your hair color, so it turned dark brown with deep red tones. i got tired of it and started streaking my hair...but my original hair color as an adult is dark brown/soft black

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

mine changed colors as i got older i started off with a light reddish brown color when I was very young then it got darker, but you know what the syun does to your hair color, so it turned dark brown with deep red tones. i got tired of it and started streaking my hair...but my original hair color as an adult is dark brown/soft black
mm..doesn't look like people are interested in this stuff..to hell with em then..what color of streaks do you have?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

If you would all excuse me duty calls..later all!
Old 30 Apr 2003, 05:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote:
Tyler Durden said:
If you would all excuse me duty calls..later all!
I wonder what duty he has been called to....

maybe he really has some sort of duty...or maybe he just doesn't like us! that's it, he hates us!