ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You and the ceberities

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default You and the celebrities

*Edit*
Ah yes a "ceberity"we all know what that is don't we?
I spelled "Celebrities" wrong..why..because I'm a retard,hows that for an excuse?

Celebrity status and a few things about it..you can answer these questions that relate to celebrities:

On PWF who would you say has celebrity status..known by everyone and liked by the majority?

Which celebrities do you hate/would love to kick the crap out of?

Which celebrities do you like/admire/wish to stalk?

And just to confirm this..the last 2 questions relate to real celebrities and not PWF "national treasures"

Last edited by Xer; 30 Apr 2003 at 03:26 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: You and the ceberities

On PWF who would you say has celebrity status..known by everyone and liked by the majority?

Well, since everyone here is gonna end up saying their own name I might as well be the first one to: Hollywood Jacko

Which celebrities do you hate/would love to kick the crap out of?

Carrot Top and Joe Millionaire... if they even count as celebrities

Which celebrities do you like/admire/wish to stalk?

Jennifer Lopez... 'nuff said!

Last edited by David; 30 Apr 2003 at 02:00 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

well i could name several...sweet tooth, Johnny Blitz, Da Loo.
I don;t hate/like any celebs...let me clarify out side of pwf

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

that will be 1000 points for the nuff said line...and i don't know off hand what celebs i would beat down or whatever...be back in a few with my answers i guess
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Who I consider to be of celebrity status on PWF:

Soda,Johnny B,Sweet Tooth,Truth,EB,Dogcatcher,Stick,Crazy Beautiful,Ryan,Carmen,Scream,Jacko,Hardy,Taylor,Da Loo,Kam,Sarah,Twisted,Slash,Stone Cold (well he's well known but I'm not sure if he's liked),Reddmko,Peroxywhy?gen and of course Tyler Durden..I apologise if I have neglected to mention you but if you do not instantly pop into my head like the above have..then you are not famous on here.

Celebrities I would love to kick the crap out of:
Britney Spears,Christina Aguilera,the cast of sex and city,Anne Robinson,Martha Stewart,Fred Durst,all the members of Slipknot,Marilyn Manson,Regis and Kathie,Jay Leno,Bill Gates,Owen Wilson,Ben affleck,J'lo,Will Smith,William Shatner..the list goes on...

Celebrities I like:
Robert De Niro,Al Pacino,Keanu Reeves,Brad Pitt,Robert Redford,Edward Norton,Tom Cruise,Steven Spielberg,Harrison Ford,Helena Bonham Carter (aka the monkey in Jacko's banner),Bruce Campbell,Charlize Theron,Asia Argento,Vin Diesel,Cameron Diaz..the list goes on...
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah boy, definitely has celebrity status...

why you hate slipknot...just curious?
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
yeah boy, definitely has celebrity status...

why you hate slipknot...just curious?
I don't like them because of well..the way they are I guess..Their lyrics suggest that they're really a bunch of cry babies who feel as though the world has some debt in accordance with them..so they bitch and whine in their songs about hating people and the world and all that crap..they claim not to be popstars yet their acts at concerts and such like prove the point that they are simply looking for status upheaval..they try to be contro because it gets them attention,then they act as though they don't want it in their "music"...they suck on an instrumental level and they look fucking stupid with those dumbass masks..I guess thats why I don't like them!
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

I don't like them because of well..the way they are I guess..Their lyrics suggest that they're really a bunch of cry babies who feel as though the world has some debt in accordance with them..so they bitch and whine in their songs about hating people and the world and all that crap..they claim not to be popstars yet their acts at concerts and such like prove the point that they are simply looking for status upheaval..they try to be contro because it gets them attention,then they act as though they don't want it in their "music"...they suck on an instrumental level and they look fucking stupid with those dumbass masks..I guess thats why I don't like them!
definelty you are one of the celebs...LMAo at your comment...
Haha

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

definelty you are one of the celebs...LMAo at your comment...
Haha
You know it baby! LOL
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

There isn't a better explanation than this one.