ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Da Loo Appreciation thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Da Loo Appreciation thread

favorite moments from Da Loo I have plenty..but the one that sticks out the most is when he and I switched for several hours and had so many people confused. Its rare when a poster who already has a rep will let a newbie go along with such a thing.

Howabout you all...your favorite Da Loo moments...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

To me one of my favorie was when him blitz and myself were posing as identical trpliets of David Hasslehoff.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

I also enjoyed the Da Posse moments...the htings we used to do...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Where is Da Loo???
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't know man but we are making this thread to appreciate his good humor.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Geez, everybody's gettin their own appreciation threads...

Personally I don't know Da Loo, and aside from his fights in Warzone and the smiley I didn't even think he was known for anything.

Last edited by David; 30 Apr 2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post # :
Geez, everybody's gettin their own appreciation threads...

Personally I don't know Da Loo, and aside from his fights in Warzone and the :naughty: smiley I didn't even think he was known for anything.
yeah he is...if you were around in OT yo;d kow who he was. He is always coing up with something fun to do and something different. For example the da posse was a group formed to go and spam other sites inwhich many of us particiapted in. Thats just one of many things. he is also poster of the month which should tell you a lot about the guy.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

yeah he is...if you were around in OT yo;d kow who he was. He is always coing up with something fun to do and something different. For example the da posse was a group formed to go and spam other sites inwhich many of us particiapted in. Thats just one of many things. he is also poster of the month which should tell you a lot about the guy.
Sounds like someone's tryin to be a suuuuuuuuuuuuuck uuuuuup.
I'm here in OT everyday duh, I just mean I don't see what makes his posts different then anybody else's besides saying "le baby" all the time and using that smiley. As for spamming up other forums with a posse he ain't the first one to come up with an idea like that, both Mellow Glow and Starscream did the same exact thing.

Last edited by David; 30 Apr 2003 at 02:13 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:

Sounds like someone's tryin to be a suuuuuuuuuuuuuck uuuuuup.
I'm here in OT everyday duh, I just mean I don't see what makes his posts different then anybody else's besides saying "le baby" all the time and using that :eyebrow: smiley. As for Da Posse he ain't the first one to come up with an idea like that, both Mellow Glow and Starscream did the same exact thing.
me a suck up, nah. I am upfront and straight to the point much like i am in real life. Actually i hadn't seen you back in awhile. Maybe i do favor him more than most people but its because i have gotten the chance to know him outside of here and several others on here. he must be doing something right anyway he is afterall poster of the month have you been that? Mellow glow must have been before my time, and poor starscream (a decent person-someone i had posted not to leave here because he had done a lot qwith the creative writing) just keeps on leaving. Da loo is poster of the month for a reason and deserve this thread form a friend.

I am now complete
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, i havent gotten to know Da Loo as well either, but my lasting impression consists of those great banners with what was supposed to be his head, then turned out not to be. lmao, great stuff.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
Yeah, i havent gotten to know Da Loo as well either, but my lasting impression consists of those great banners with what was supposed to be his head, then turned out not to be. lmao, great stuff.
LMAO oh yeah those were fucking classic LMAO.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Our Warzone battle of course.....

Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
Hell yeah, those Psycho Taylor spoof banners Da Loo made were so frikkin funny. I think I liked the one with Psycho Taylor standing next to this really ugly freak and he's like "you wanna get psycho with me?"
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

me a suck up, nah. I am upfront and straight to the point much like i am in real life. Actually i hadn't seen you back in awhile. Maybe i do favor him more than most people but its because i have gotten the chance to know him outside of here and several others on here. he must be doing something right anyway he is afterall poster of the month have you been that? Mellow glow must have been before my time, and poor starscream (a decent person-someone i had posted not to leave here because he had done a lot qwith the creative writing) just keeps on leaving. Da loo is poster of the month for a reason and deserve this thread form a friend.
I think this poster of the month stuff is BS, but you proved your point. Da Loo's a cool guy and you like him so this is a cool thing I guess. Btw, Mellow Glow is now named Max Cannon just so you know.
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:

I think this poster of the month stuff is BS, but you proved your point. Da Loo's a cool guy and you like him so this is a cool thing I guess. Btw, Mellow Glow is now named Max Cannon just so you know.
hey thanks...love the banner i can see the similarities between the two pictures LOL

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 30 Apr 2003 at 03:59 PM.