ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The 1st addition of THE TRUTH's: Where are they Now? Blu Angel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2003, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The 1st addition of THE TRUTH's: Where are they Now? Blu Angel

Well i was on a Ballz Nauroth Pro Boards...And i got in a argument with some bitch, and she knew eveything about me(on pwf)...So i was trying to figure out who it was, and then it hit me...I asked was she Blu Angel, and she started flaming me, and confirmed i was right...So here she is ladies and gentlemen...]

The Dumbest Mark in PWF history..

The Bitch that thinks Wrestling storylines are real...

THE Fat Frut fly infested cunt, who cleans old men shit for a living......

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER'S BLU ANGEL...Her name is SHADOW

Old 29 Apr 2003, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

rolfmao

Old 29 Apr 2003, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^The bitch said i threatened her through e mails in the Suggestion Box... i barely talked to the bitch

Old 29 Apr 2003, 10:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default ROTMFFLMMFAO

Yo Truth i cant believe you found this bitch, i gotta sign up there.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm about to sign up there in a minute LOL. This is TOO funny. I gotta email Marbles about this. He will have a fuckin blast with her LMAO
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Man this bitch is delerious...She logged off, after i exposed her ass...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yo Stick, were you able to register cause i keep getting the message "your using invalid characters"
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah I registered. I had no problems at all.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

I cant even register WTF
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I got in fine. What does it tell you guys when you try to get in?
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Finally im in.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
ROCK-VEGAS said in post # :
I cant even register WTF
Put a name like troy55 or some shit...Thats what i had to do...Put 4 letters and 2 numbers, then change it when you get in...Thats how i worked it...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I registered with STICKzophrenic. I'm pretty sure that this is gonna be my last name here at PWF and my internet name wherever I go.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^You seen the shit she said in the suggestion box?

Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMAO yeah. The email she mentions is Marbles' LOL. That shit is funny as hell. If I would have frequented WWE more when she was here, I probably would have been mentioned by name cuz I bashed her anytime I was in the WWE forum, but that wasn't too often.

I also posted in your thread about Taker, and the one where you found out it was her lol. Funny funny shit

Oh yeah, I also emailed marbles to let him know where she was posting lol. He might show up there in the next few days