ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bone Crusher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Bone Crusher

Ok first off let me say I dont car for Jermain Dupri. Hes one ugly mother fucker. But hes Bone Crushers producer and B Crusher aint half bad.

I picked this cd up merely cause it had my boy Killer Mike as a guest on the first single. After looking at the CD I saw it had a rapper named Bizar on it. I thought "Wait a min, Bizar is in D12 and Em and Dre slamned Dupri on Ems last album. Why is Bizar on Bone Crushers CD? Come to find out its not the same Bizar who evedintly Ems Bizar was on Killer Mikes cd. And the song that BC and Bizar do together they slam Em.....and pretty bad IMO. The song is called Sound the Horn if you can download it. Now it also sounds as if they slam Ludicris which is wierd cause Dupri has produced some of his stuff, but Ludicris toured with Em so maybe they have beef now?

Anyways its not a bad album. I recommend at least a listen.

Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Is he the guy on your Av and Banner???
Old 30 Apr 2003, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :
Is he the guy on your Av and Banner???
No man. That would be Killer Mike. My favorite rapper at the moment

Old 30 Apr 2003, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

My favorite rappers right now has to be The Kottonmouth Kings...
Old 30 Apr 2003, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :
My favorite rappers right now has to be The Kottonmouth Kings...
Ive met them........cool guys. There from Anahiem Ca. or somewhere around there.

I met them in Pimpadelic in the same night.

Old 02 May 2003, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post # :

Ive met them........cool guys. There from Anahiem Ca. or somewhere around there.

I met them in Pimpadelic in the same night.
They are coming to Tempe, Az on 5/31...I can't wait!!!
Old 03 May 2003, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

You 2 need to listen to the West Texas Rednecks and their #1 Hit Rap is Crap.

IIIIIII HATE RAP ITS ALLLLL A BUNCH OF CRAP

Old 04 May 2003, 01:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

haha bone crusher, I AINT NEFVER SCARED!......well i am scared of him, his fatness almost reaches mine!