ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

while im waiting to be deleted...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default while im waiting to be deleted...

cause you mother fuckers could never do it like i could do it, dont even try it, youll look stupid, do not pursue it...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

i mean why not me, i accomplished and i overcame obstacles, are you people better then me? yes, you are, but i will forever be known as the thorn in pwf's side, you people fit in and love each other and shit, kiss my damn ass you faggots...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

oh because im in a wheel chair your gonna deny me? deny me then bitch, you and i know the realdeal, i dont care what u say...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

come on then mother fuckers, come on then, make fun of me pussies, yall did that already, and i spitted in each and everyone of your faces time after time, you never took me to my threshold, i have the toughest mentality on pwf ever, and that will ever come

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

so your a crippled with a shit bag, so your a fat retarded girl, so your blind and want to be an artist, so you cant hear but you have a musical outlook, my people, they want you to believe this is thier world, but its not, vanity will be destroyed one day....i got one question my people, whos world is it? the world is yours, the world is yours, its mine its mine its mine

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

yes a had a bad day, the bad days i have outnumber the good, but thats what made me what i am, who i am, im a rose that grew from the most fucked up soil, but im here....and i will continue to rise like the sun, to shine like its brightest hour...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

When you came back and said that you were changed and you wouldn't start shit anymore, I took your word for it. You kept your word, at least as far as I'm concerned and we didn't have anymore problems so I have no problems with you. We never really got along, but here recently we co-existed. I got no beefs with you.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

you mother fuckers dont even understand this shit, how can all you happy people understand me, the ones that aint happy are phony, why? cause they happy about being not happy, but you see, those people are garbage, trash, but i will turn YOU into something my friend, and yes i am looking into a mirror, i am my only friend, 1 life, 1 love, 1 friend

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
When you came back and said that you were changed and you wouldn't start shit anymore, I took your word for it. You kept your word, at least as far as I'm concerned and we didn't have anymore problems so I have no problems with you. We never really got along, but here recently we co-existed. I got no beefs with you.
oh no, you didnt have a problem, the people, they love you, but me, i will never be loved, im a mutant, a child of the atom, but i dont need you or your friends, i understand now

Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I didn't say you needed me, I was just sayin that I have no problem with you anymore. We feuded here like crazy, and in the end it means nothing because we squashed it.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

see stick, i dont believe in death, i never will, thats why the sun will shine forever, who needs who in this world, you only need yourself, we didnt fued like we were crazy, we fueded like we were alive and human, this fued is all, but to attempt to kill a man, makes you desperate, but that man will never die