ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

50 Cent/Ja Rule Beef Getting Out Of Hand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default 50 Cent/Ja Rule Beef Getting Out Of Hand

DJ warns rappers to cut it...

DJ Kay Slay has sent out a warning to 50 Cent and Ja Rule to stop their ongoing feud after one more diss track each.

"I'm putting it out there for them, have one [more record apiece] made and take it out that way," Slay suggested. "There's no other way. People are harboring feelings and they need to put everything they got to say and feel on one last record. Get everything out and then just keep it moving. How many more ways can Ja Rule dis 50? How many more things can 50 Cent say about Ja Rule? Most of them records kind of channel through me, and I feel like they need to cut it out now."

DJ Kay Slay is concerned that the 50/Ja feud could escalate in violence.

Credit: MTV

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

There'll be no physical violence between these two. It's just another feud. There have been many before and there will be many after this. I like it b/c they have a genuine dislike for one another, but it's strictly on wax.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :
There'll be no physical violence between these two. It's just another feud. There have been many before and there will be many after this. I like it b/c they have a genuine dislike for one another, but it's strictly on wax.
you must not the whole story

50 was all ready stabbed by one of ja dudes.

Old 29 Apr 2003, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^ He was stabbed by Caddilac Tah i think, maybe it was Blackchild, i forgot...They have also gotten in to a fist fight in Atlanta once... I heard this on Kay Slay's new mix cd, weeks ago...But he (Kay Slay) is the drama king, he helped spark NAS VS Jay z beef (He was the 1st to give "ether" play)...If he is getting worried, shit must be really getting , real...

Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Carmen said in post # :

you must not the whole story

50 was all ready stabbed by one of ja dudes.
I knew about that. I was talking specifically between the two. Other people may take it in their hands, but it's not like 50 and Ja are going to meet up and have some big brawl.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^They have brawled before.....

Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I just downloaded the new 50 Cent DVD where he goes through how he was shot at his grandmother's house...He also calls Irv Gotti a bitch....And sadly there is a clip of Jam Master Jay....And that's when you realize shit can become all too real in an instant... A La Pac and Biggie and Eazy...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

It was blackchild

they have took it to personel level so they next level would be violence

i wouldn't be shocked if they got hurt.