ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You cheatin' on me!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2003, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default You cheatin' on me!?

The question here is have you ever been in a relationship where you found that your partner was cheating on you..or vice versa,where you cheating on them?

When you/they found out what transpired?
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i kicked the bitch out of the house...nuff said
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm in a relationship right now (kind of anyways) and I have my feelings that she might be "casually" dating. Nothing has transpired yet because I can't fuckin see her or even talk to her to find out or talk through it. I'm pretty much in the dark with her at this point in time.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Hey man, You probably should get in the game aswell. i know you miss her and all, but the best thing for you to do, is go out and flirt around or something....Atleast check out whats out there...

Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would man, and I have thought about it, but I'm too shy. All last night at Hooters during the PPV, I wanted to talk to the waitress but I don't have the guts or the balls to do that. I have ALWAYS been shy (especially with girls) going all the way back to elementary school, through middle and high school and now post high school. I just get all nervous and stumble all over my words and shit lol. I probably come off looking like a pathetic jackass
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I would man, and I have thought about it, but I'm too shy. All last night at Hooters during the PPV, I wanted to talk to the waitress but I don't have the guts or the balls to do that. I have ALWAYS been shy (especially with girls) going all the way back to elementary school, through middle and high school and now post high school. I just get all nervous and stumble all over my words and shit lol. I probably come off looking like a pathetic jackass
I used to be like that. I don't know what happened, but now i find it entertaining to approach women. It's like a game. You don't necessarily have to hit on them, just talk. If you can hold a conversation, it'll work much better than obvious flirtation.

As far as the cheating thing, no girlfriend has cheated on me that i know about. Hopefully, i'm not in the dark about anything. I did have a girl accuse me of cheating, which i did not. Weird thing is, she would have been the last person i would have expected to turn bitchty. I guess i was wrong about that.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I never cheated on her and I know she never cheated on me. I am not gonna lie and say I was never tempted to cheat on her because there were numerous times I could have and she would probably never of found out about it.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

yep, and it was my very good friend fucking around with her.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Nope, but I'd probably be heartbroken.

Old 29 Apr 2003, 07:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Funnily enough I used to be the same way,getting beyond that "flaw" is what you need to do though..for example,I was shotting pool last night..couple of my friends are late in arriving so I go ahead and rack em up..we get started and then one of em comes in looking all pissed of so I say whats up man.."someone stole my jeans right off my fucking washing line man!"..I was like so what..it's just jeans man,what are you all upset now because someone won't perceive you as being a guy who likes levi's? Will you die now that you don't have them..does it make you look less attractive to the opposite sex? he was stumped..fact of tha matter was that later on he was stammering when he was talking to this girl about like his fucking video camera,cell phone thing..he felt uncomfortable without his label jeans.Thats looks pretty bad to me...it's a total confidence thing man..build your confidence,once you fail to care what the girl thinks of you..then you can talk away without stress or bother..just let go and don't concern yourself with what they might be thinking about the way you look,what you're acting like etc etc..from there it'll just flow..its as easy as that.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 07:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

nope
Old 29 Apr 2003, 07:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

oh yeah i found out he was cheating, and knew he had been but he could never admit it, until thre last tim i broke it off with him. My ex was full of crap (still is I reckon, not sure because I don't waste my time with his pathetic excuses), and is the epiphany of everything annoying LOL. I felt like the man the relationship and ladies and gents you know if you feel that way there is somehting completely wrong. Let the truth be told the more I see about him or think about him I wonder what the hell was I thinking. Its ok though, after I broke it off back in January I found myself a good man about a month later. Jonah is great. He is responsible, cocky, confident, pays his own bills, has a REAL job, and we have fun everytime we're together. He doesn't lie to me and is very upfront and foward about things. He also stands up for himself though he is a very nice guy. We were good friends before we decided to get involved with each other. So, in essence the fact tha my loser ex cheated on me was the best thing for me. I have to thank him for that, and I know his life sucks. I started living afterwards instead of waiting for my ex. after the break up I started hanign out with friends and oging out. I couldn;t be more happier.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I hate guys who cheat on their girls. Scum of the earth and deserves to be punished, Girls who cheat on their guys are the same type of scum. Girls and guys who play with someone else's feelings are the worse kind.
Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

That makes me scum...eehh I can live with that!
Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
That makes me scum...eehh I can live with that!
yeesh I can't believe oyu've done that. I have never cheated on any of the guys i have been invovled with.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete