ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pwf Jokes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Pwf Jokes

Post something funny that have happened or seen in PWF.I have three,Saddam Hussien made a thread which should be,"post your picture,"but it went,"post you pic."Muaahhahaaha And Now I know that Whacko Jacko/Hollywood Jacko is a 15 years old baby,Muhahahahaha and he was pissing me off,yeah that kid.Hey kid,back off or I'll send you back to school.And StoneCold has a funny avatar.

I'LL BE BACK

Last edited by Sasquatch; 28 Apr 2003 at 01:29 AM.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what exactly is so funny about post your pic
Old 28 Apr 2003, 02:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Arnold is pointing out that Hardy mispelled "your" with "you" How funny huh?

Anyways, umm funny stuff at PWF would be the stupidity that Arnold brings. I get a laugh at how ignorant this guy is and how many lame ass threads he can create.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh yeah, it's also a joke how dead this fuckin place is. Top poster for the last 24 hours only has like 25. This place has been dead all day pretty much.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh damn man he should go on the road with that funny joke but hopefully its a road with oncoming traffic
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i think i saw arnold on comicview the other night, he was that guy sweeping the floor after the show was over.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i think i saw arnold on comicview the other night, he was that guy sweeping the floor after the show was over.
Whats funny is how gay and lame these threads are that this guy makes.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 02:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

This guys threads are a joke.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Pwf Jokes

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
And Now I know that Whacko Jacko/Hollywood Jacko is a 15 years old baby,Muhahahahaha and he was pissing me off,
You just figured that out? Dang you are slow. Since when does being a 15 year old count as being a baby anyways? You're what 19? 4 years older than me? I guess that makes you a friggin toddler. I still got bigger balls then you do bitch oh wait... I forgot you don't have any sorry. I forgot about your mangina and your gay affair with TIMY and Arnold Swarhfergenhager. And isn't it kinda sad that you got your ass handed to you by a "baby"? Isn't sad that the person who's been pissing you off the most at these forums is just a "baby"? I guess this proves my time-tested theory: Babies are more intellegent than PW'ers and can easily out-bash them.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default Re: Re: Pwf Jokes

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post # :

You just figured that out? Dang you are slow. Since when does being a 15 year old count as being a baby anyways? You're what 19? 4 years older than me? I guess that makes you a friggin toddler. I still got bigger balls then you do bitch oh wait... I forgot you don't have any sorry. I forgot about your mangina and your gay affair with TIMY and Arnold Swarhfergenhager. And isn't it kinda sad that you got your ass handed to you by a "baby"? Isn't sad that the person who's been pissing you off the most at these forums is just a "baby"? I guess this proves my time-tested theory: Babies are more intellegent than PW'ers and can easily out-bash them.
LMAO..get him Jacko...and why you still got the hate towards me in the pic thread bro?
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Re: Re: Pwf Jokes

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

LMAO..get him Jacko...and why you still got the hate towards me in the pic thread bro?
Hell I don't hate you dude, you and me are cool now. I was just using what happend between you and me a few monthes ago as an example as to why I don't wanna post my pic again. But I don't hate you, I don't even hate Arnold here. I have fun pissing Arnold off. If Arnold wasn't around there wouldn't be a "PWF number 1 fucktard".
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn instead of arnolld the terminator guy this guy should be the arnorld of the nick channel. The footbal head one.

And LMAO @ BMs banner. They have one scary similarity.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

okay...just clearing things up BM...and yeah that banner is funny as hell
Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

How much of a idiot is ARNOLD?

Makes pointless threads and laughs at his own lame ass jokes,what a dumbass.