ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I can hear the crickets now.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default I can hear the crickets now.....

Boy, this place is a wasteland, where the hell is everybody??

And what did you eat today??

Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ppv night, thats why its dead
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Meh, what about us poor people?? and answer the question dickweed

Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I had a sandwich from Subway...
You?
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Its because this place sucks.

I ate pizza today.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I had 2 sandwiches and homemade pasta.....

And it's not so bad Meathead

Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

fuck you faggot.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I haven had much.

Oh and BTW I downloaded kazaalite earlier, and everything sound was in audio category. And i clicked on one and its from back when Soda said that thing about not being a 40 year old man. So now when Im horny i can listen that. Oh and camini is on there too.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

im here. let the fun begin.

I ate mexican......and she was rather pleased i should say. ahh thank you.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
xX MetalHead Xx said in post #7 :
fuck you faggot.

Be nice.

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post #8 :
Oh and BTW I downloaded kazaalite earlier, and everything sound was in audio category. And i clicked on one and its from back when Soda said that thing about not being a 40 year old man. So now when Im horny i can listen that.
... Freak.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :

Be nice.

... Freak.
dont talk to me
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
... Freak.

Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
xX MetalHead Xx said in post # :

dont talk to me
But you insulted my alter...
And see, since my alter is me, that's insulting me as well...
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

And be glad Im not the stalking type like marbles.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 09:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

You would figure more people would he here, as every PPV PW crashes...