ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Well the fun is over, the Biggest PWF scam is coming to an end today.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Well the fun is over, the Biggest PWF scam is coming to an end today.

Upon losing a bet with Stone Cold, i am forced to come clean with a big secret that ive had for a very long time here. I registered at PWF back in August, and spent most of my time in graphics. I wanted to be more of a part of OT, but didnt know how to do it, so i created an alter about a month later, in september.

for 8 months ive been posing as two different ppl here, and now i have to tell the truth. My Alter is Hardy, i decided to go with someone i could be a little more pompous with, who i could use to piss ppl off, and not really care. at first i didnt use him that much, then gradually more and more, in fact i thought at one time a few of you were on to me, so i left PWF, saying i had to leave for personal reasons to keep my secret safe. Then after coming back a few weeks later, it was a pain in the ass, logging in and out and me and then Hardy. So in a way, im glad im done with this.

Actually i would say im rather proud of myself, i had to go through a lot of trouble and even went so far as to set up different hotmail accts. to be able to sign on as Me and Hardy at the same time.

Unfortunantly i posted a few pics of Hardy and Stone Cold recognized one of them from another site, and challenged me so i had to come clean. Anyway, im sorry to everybody i fooled. But it was fun.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO!!! No way...
You're not kidding...Are you???
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

If you are telling the truth i knew it

I always thought hardy gave you his password or something. but it figures.

Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, soda im not kidding, see its all timing, its really simple to log in and out, just a pain in the ass.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Hmmm....makes sense.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 27 Apr 2003 at 04:09 PM.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Wow, good job KK. Had me fooled.......

Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol. Are you serious about this!?
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Where did you get those pics from?
Cuz seriously, no pic has ever looked as familiar to me...
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I dunno, only post as KK for a few weeks and I'll beleive ya. I'm suspicious.......

Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

*edit*

Last edited by Stephie; 27 Apr 2003 at 04:14 PM.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I got the pics off of the website for the radio station i listen to in the mornings, www.acetj.com they had a listener contest around january and listeners sent in there pics, and they were gonna use them for graphics there, i didnt send in mine, but i swiped a few others sent in and kept them, they were basically the only plain pics i thought i could get away with using.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

..........right....when hardy edits things, kk can do a waaaaaaaaay better job..but i know can be the whole part of hardys character but i still dont believe u guys
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Well since hardy is an alter you should get rid of him.

Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

well, i cant be using him anymore after today, Stone Cold is making me give him up, when he signs back on, he will tell you.
Old 27 Apr 2003, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

As odd as it may be...I am gonna miss the little guy...

He kinda seemed to dumb to be true sometimes, but still.