ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kelly Clarkson #1 On The Billboards...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2003, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

confused Kelly Clarkson #1 On The Billboards...

Billboard Charts: Kelly Clarkson Debuts #1

She really is an American Idol. Plus 50 Cent's new CD/DVD hybrid takes #2 and strong debuts from others...

From American Idol to #1. Kelly Clarkson's debut album, Thankful, claimed the #1 spot on the latest Billboard Charts after selling 297,000 copies.

50 Cent's CD/DVD hybrid, New Breed, debuted at #2 with 246,000 copies sold. The CD/DVD features three previously unreleased tracks, videos, and backstage footage. With New Breed and Get Rich or Die Tryin', 50 becomes the only artist in the past decade to land to albums in the top five in the same week.

Fleetwood Mac's new album, Say You Will, debuted at #3 after selling 217,000 copies.

Darryl Worley's Have You Forgotten? debuted at #4 with 213,000 copies, sparked by the hit war-inspired single of the same name.

50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin' drops to #5 this week after selling 206,000 copies.

Linkin Park's Meteora falls to #6 this week after selling 193,000 copies.

Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 12 clocks in at #7 with 192,000 copies sold.

Norah Jones is still hanging around at #8 with Come Away With Me selling 142,000 copies.

Jimmy Buffett's greatest-hits collection, Meet Me in Margaritaville, debuted at #9 with 127,000 copies sold.

Rounded out the top ten is Cher with The Very Best of Cher selling 121,000 copies.

Godsmack's Faceless fell all the way from #1 to #13.

Old 27 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Aha.....Guns N' Roses in 1991 was the band to release two albums in the same day to claim #1 and #2 spot on The Billboards...The albums "Use Your Illusion" 1 & 2....

As well as in the 80's when Appettite For Destruction and GN'R Lies both claimed spots in the Top 5....

Just thought I'd share that useless tid bit with you....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
The Outsider said in post # :
Aha.....Guns N' Roses in 1991 was the band to release two albums in the same day to claim #1 and #2 spot on The Billboards...The albums "Use Your Illusion" 1 & 2....

As well as in the 80's when Appettite For Destruction and GN'R Lies both claimed spots in the Top 5....

Just thought I'd share that useless tid bit with you....
Too bad almost everyone here won't know what your talking about.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
Too bad almost everyone here won't know what your talking about.
That would be me.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.