ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Welcome to Fight Club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2003, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Welcome to Fight Club

If you could fight anyone from PWF who would it be and why?
Old 26 Apr 2003, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

johnny cuz I know I could beat his ass lol
Old 26 Apr 2003, 12:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
johnny cuz I know I could beat his ass lol
..........You wish honey......

I'd fight Truth, beat his ass, then he'd be down a notch or two

Old 26 Apr 2003, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i would beat starscreams ass so he wont be able to use his arms either
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ LMAO

I'd fight Soda...I have no idea why,probably because she's female and I think I could take most women!
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

WLS - In defense of Blitz
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
^ LMAO

I'd fight Soda...I have no idea why,probably because she's female and I think I could take most women!
psh i guess u havent had a lot 0of arguements with women!
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wouldn't fight anyone cuz I would kick my ass kicked
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
EdgezBaby said in post # :
psh i guess u havent had a lot 0of arguements with women!
No not many..well my mom but she doesn't really count because she's my personal punchbag anyway..I was brought up not to hit women but I'm telling ya..some crazy bitch wigs out on me and I'm going to school on em just like that!
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:

No not many..well my mom but she doesn't really count because she's my personal punchbag anyway..I was brought up not to hit women but I'm telling ya..some crazy bitch wigs out on me and I'm going to school on em just like that!
some women were brought up to hit men...... hehe
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
WLS - In defense of Blitz

Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

LMAO

Very true...I'd do best to watch my step but I probably won't...I may get my ass kicked in the process but self destruction may be the answer to that problem..I'm just wondering a good ass kicking is what I need,by a woman naturally mm..I may give it a try! lol
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
LMAO

Very true...I'd do best to watch my step but I probably won't...I may get my ass kicked in the process but self destruction may be the answer to that problem..I'm just wondering a good ass kicking is what I need,by a woman naturally mm..I may give it a try! lol
lol go ahead
Old 26 Apr 2003, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Any of the men here cause I know I could take 'em (I play dirty you know) Maybe a few of the women like EB, Syn or Soda just cause I like being roughed up by a woman(I don't plan on fighting back just so you know)
Old 26 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

erm... hey Tyler....

anyway... I'd fight BM