ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

holiday..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2003, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default holiday..

if you could create a holiday, what would it be about. what would its name be, and when would it be?

i have no fucking idea what i would make, so ill post mine later
Old 25 Apr 2003, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

April 26, 2003...the holiday would be "kick UPS's ass for not bringing my damn package day"

ty.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Id make a National Sex day.

And no matter what everyone had to have sex that day
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

August-Aaliyah month

March 9th...Christopher Wallace day

September 13th-Tupac Day'

January 27th-National Crime day...If you break the law that day, and don't get caught...You could never be convicted/charged with that perticular crime after that day...

Example: I rob a Bitch at 11:55 pm January 27th...At 12:00 am January 28th...The cops can't do shit, even if they have evidence...Now tell me that wouldn't be cool?

Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

National weed marathon....yes, everybody would gather around outdoor's on July 16th and smoke the chronic
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't like that idea of National Crime Day Truth. I would be stuck inside, and even then I would be scared shitless that something would happen to me lol.

As for my holiday, I would have to say Cynaday. That would be on May 13th (our year anniversary) and it would be a day devoted to making your significant other feel like gold and make them feel like they're the greatest person on earth. I try (tried) to do that everyday, but this day would be specifically for that.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Have sex with a celebrity day...just like Hardy's idea but with celebs and the day would be December 1st(my b-day)
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
STICK Schizoid said in post # :
it would be a day devoted to making your significant other feel like gold and make them feel like they're the greatest person on earth.

But if you live with them for a few years then well theyre always treated like gold. And you better have money LOL