ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you have in your wallet/purse?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2003, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default What do you have in your wallet/purse?

I'm not asking how much money you have, I'm asking you to list EVERYTHING that is in your wallet/purse. I'll post mine in a minute after I type it all up.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Sin#....
Bank Card....
Blockbuster card....
Health Card....
Reciepts....
HMV certificates....
Money....
That's about it...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 25 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

A gamestop card, a library card, some photos and an empty gap where money should be.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Licence
Sin card
bank card
work card
blockbuster card that I never use
money
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have in my wallet, all of the following:

7 Dollars - a five and 2 ones.

License in which I looked stoned off my ass for some reason.

Car insurance card.

Roadside assistance card.

Credit card.

A business card that Cynthia gave to me a year ago that has her email address, phone number (old), and other screen names.

A business card from when Heritage Chevrolet when I bought my car.

Another business card from the tow company that fucked my back wheel up and then fixed it.

Another Heritage Chevrolet card from when I forgot my TheftLock stereo code

Blockbuster Video card.

Movie Gallery card.

Library card.

Draft Registration card.

Voter Registration card.

Social Security card.

A medium alcohol prep wipe.

And a small piece of paper that has some number written on it. I have no idea who it is either lol.

Welp, that's everything in my wallet.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

-drivers license
-blockbuster card
-hollywood video card
-bank card
-money(75 dollars)
-membership card to the gym I go to
-Hot Topic frequent buyer cards (three)
-a piece of paper with someones number on it

Last edited by Apocalypse; 25 Apr 2003 at 09:10 PM.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Drivers liscense
Debit card
SIN card
Saint Mary's University ID
my high school id's
a bunch of coupons and stuff
Health Card
Blue Cross Card
Shoppers Optimum card

that's all that i can think of right now

Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

What are SIN cards? Is that like the canadian equivalent to the social security card that we have in the states?
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dicks Card
My grandmas Buisness card
Some numbers
Library card
Hooters card
Drivers License
Build a bear card LOL
and like 40 some bucks
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

my new drivers license
My old drivers license
21 dollars
two visa checkcards
a K B toys toy club card
a social security card
a Hooters Sports fan card
My bosses business card
a piece of paper with a freinds Phone # on it
An auto repair card
a Food Lion grocery store discount card
my brother in laws business card
Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

SIN = Social Insurance Number

Not sure if it's the same as the social security card in the states or not, but it probably is. All it is is a number that everyone has, and you basically need it for jobs and stuff, so they can keep account on who you are and everything. Not really sure what else it is.

Old 25 Apr 2003, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ohhhh thanks. That sounds just like our social security cards. It's used for job applications, any kind of government forms, etc. Basically the numerical identity of us I would say.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Drivers Licence
Student Card
Various Gas Station Cards
Bank Card
Blockbuster Card
Couple Business Cards
Money
Some reciepts
and a few other pieces of paper

alot of people carry thier SIN cards I guess, what happens if you lose your wallet? you could get fucked over big time.
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

School ID-where I look like a complete dork in the pic
20 Bucks
Blockbuster card
Naval ID card-with my social security number
medical card
pics of my 2 nephews
pic of a female friend
Old 26 Apr 2003, 09:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

drivers license
a few pennies
paper with stuff written on it
wallet with picture in it
and i dunno i think thats it