ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why was the bloodice thread closed? Simple Question...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Default Why was the bloodice thread closed? Simple Question...

Why was the bloodice thread closed?

Simple Question... don't over-react and close this too.

I just want to know, i mean, it had nothing at all to do with PW.

People were just saying what they think of the little stunt Bloodice pulled.

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Go to Warzone and make light of suicide all you want...Bitties

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

i think it's hilarious that you people are overreacting so much

ice has been gone for weeks, yet nothing crazy happenned, why this time?

one little word has set off a firestorm
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I'm not makign light of suicide at all. It's actually a very serious matter. Something no one should use as an excuse to get more attention.

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
JIMBO said in post #3 :
i think it's hilarious that you people are overreacting so much

ice has been gone for weeks, yet nothing crazy happenned, why this time?

one little word has set off a firestorm
2 days....And i really don't get in to "Personsal issues" over the net...I just don't want to deal with the arguments, it will bring...

Quote:
Tig_Bitties said in post #4 :
I'm not makign light of suicide at all. It's actually a very serious matter. Something no one should use as an excuse to get more attention.
How do you know it was for attention ...Bitties?

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

It was for attention. He's done it before multiple times. And we all know that he didn't go through with it.

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well go and tell him about it Bitties, i don't want any arguing over the issue here. I'm sure you know where to find him, I closed the thread, and i'm done with the issue...

It's funny people that don't like Blood Ice, come here all of a sudden, view only that thread, and have no intent on bashing him...When it's clear they're doing just that elsewhere, So i cut the head of the problem, immediately...

If he's doing it for attention, and has done it before, Why are you people giving him the pleasure?

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I still have no idea what's going on. I'll have my intelligence officer executed for this...
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
If he's doing it for attention, and has done it before, Why are you people giving him the pleasure?
I don't get that either...

can someone please explain to me why everyone cares so much????

i remember a few months back on PW, a guy named Jakesterr was supposedly suicidal and 2 threads were made about it...we haven't heard a thing from him since, doesn't anyone care about him?
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
JIMBO said in post # :

I don't get that either...

can someone please explain to me why everyone cares so much????

i remember a few months back on PW, a guy named Jakesterr was supposedly suicidal and 2 threads were made about it...we haven't heard a thing from him since, doesn't anyone care about him?
I don't care, that's what i'm trying to point out.

I'm saying that other people are wasting their time crying about him because that's what he's aiming for

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^Ryan, Blood Ice made a thread, letting everyone know he was complicating suicide, word is he has done this before, i never knew about them times (And really wasn't concern, this time, I don't involve myself in peoples personal life over the net)...

Nobody took it seriously at 1st, but Stonecold, Slash, and Cheat...Then by the next day, alot of people were worried...

Cheat made a thread about it at Pw, and was bashed in the process, from what i'm told...Blood Ice, Showed up last night at WR, and did his weekly PBP, and now everybody is coming with the "I told you so's", and since they have 2 threads for just that at our "sister" site, I see no need to bring the issue here, So i closed the thread...When i seen all the people from Pw doing the dissing, come here and view this thread, because i knew how it would play out....

They don't like Blood there, Blood is liked here, People would have started defending him, and we would a bash fest on our hands...

Clear on the issue now?

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well he's my friend so I care...

This issue is over and it really doesn't matter anymore...What's done is done and that's that....

So I'm wasting my time caring...Why are you wasting your time telling me I'm wastin my time....What does it matter to you....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 24 Apr 2003, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Slash, other people tried to help him and all he did was get mad for some stupid fucking reason. Icon spent a whole day calling people trying to find him, to try to talk to him. And when we find out Bloodice is ok, he spazzes at everyone and tells them to fuck off. that's why I feel sorry for the people who actually felt sorry for him.

Bah, you can close this if you want Truth. I'm also sick of this

Old 24 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^I understand you care Slash, and i like Ice too...And i 'm glad he's alright.

I just don't get involved on issues, i can't see....And over the internet, i see nothing but words, i come on the internet everyday, to seperate myself from emotional issues...Not to get involved in them here aswell...I checked on Ice yesterday, and i was told he's alright, so i left it alone

Old 24 Apr 2003, 09:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
^^^^^^Ryan, Blood Ice made a thread, letting everyone know he was complicating suicide, word is he has done this before, i never knew about them times (And really wasn't concern, this time, I don't involve myself in peoples personal life over the net)...

Nobody took it seriously at 1st, but Stonecold, Slash, and Cheat...Then by the next day, alot of people were worried...

Cheat made a thread about it at Pw, and was bashed in the process, from what i'm told...Blood Ice, Showed up last night at WR, and did his weekly PBP, and now everybody is coming with the "I told you so's", and since they have 2 threads for just that at our "sister" site, I see no need to bring the issue here, So i closed the thread...When i seen all the people from Pw doing the dissing, come here and view this thread, because i knew how it would play out....

They don't like Blood there, Blood is liked here, People would have started defending him, and we would a bash fest on our hands...

Clear on the issue now?
Thank you Truth, I know that I can count on you to fill me in when I am away. Say... it appears I have an opening for a personal intelligence officer. Interested?