ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Classic Truth gimmick
View Poll Results: what do you think of Classic Truth's gimmick
yes i like it 7 63.64%
yep it is one of his better ones 1 9.09%
no i liked when he talked to himself as an alter ego 1 9.09%
no it sucks boiled arse 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2003, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Classic Truth gimmick

welcome to the latest installment of does that gimmick suck boiled arse...not to be taken seriously just out of fun to let you know what the people like or not...this will be the last daily poll of does that gimmick suck boiled arse, as i will be making the polls about 2-3 times a week starting monday..so anyway as a way to end the daily tradition...who better than one of pwf's most talked about and controversial posters..Classic Truth...so you know what to do so let's hear it.
Old 24 Apr 2003, 11:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted for "yes I like it".

My favorite was TRUTHMATIC.

Also, I don't remember him making alters and talking to himself...
Old 24 Apr 2003, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

wasn't really alters it was when he would post something...and in the same post talk to himself as someone else
Old 24 Apr 2003, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

MATTITUDEV1 is on a distinguished road

O HE HAS A GIMMICK?

I THOUGHT HE WAS HIS USUAL SELF
Old 24 Apr 2003, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

looks like people like it right now
Old 24 Apr 2003, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
MATTITUDEV1 said in post #4 :
O HE HAS A GIMMICK?

I THOUGHT HE WAS HIS USUAL SELF
I am myself, but over the internet we all are just gimmicks/characters to everybody else...

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post #5 :
looks like people like it right now
i QUOTED THE WRONG POST...

Stick he's talking about "THE GIFT AND THE CURSE" Name....

Old 24 Apr 2003, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

everyone does some kind of gimmick...even if you are yourself, and when you change names you might just do something different...yeah i was talking bout the gift and the curse
Old 24 Apr 2003, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

one time i was fighting him in the warzone then one of his alters "murda" came in and started laughing at his own jokes

Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Shatter-Star said in post # :
one time i was fighting him in the warzone then one of his alters "murda" came in and started laughing at his own jokes
LMAO...i remember that
Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Shatter-Star said in post #8 :
LOL....Stop fucking lying, i got banned as The Truth by accident, while we were arguing, and then i just came on as Murda...You didn't even know, until i told you...

Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

What in the name of sandpaper is that link for?
Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^The link is to the terrible diss Em and 50 put out against Ja Rule, but Busta came on and saved them in the last verse....They (Em and 50) basically remade hail mary, they wasn't original at all...But Busta stole the fucking show, he has the best diss in the whole song...Check it out

Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

aight i will
Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I like Truth even though never noticed he had a gimmick lol just changes his name is all