ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

by a show of hands...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default by a show of hands...

Who here is bored out of their minds?.....LEts see if we can do somethin bout that

get some convo's goin

who's here? and what ya doin people?

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm on my way out....
Have fun everyone and I hope to catch ya'll sometime soon.

's all around!!!
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm fuckin bored senseless. I feel like just hoppin in my car and drivin somewhere but I'll just end up disappointed as there isn't shit around here at this hour. I fuckin hate Shitsmond Virginia....
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

nothing. watching tv. being bored. bye soda.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

later Soda...got me some Bacardi and just watchin LAw and Order...for the 5th time today

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

see ya soda and am listening to LoA
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
sixfeetunder said in post # :
I'm fuckin bored senseless. I feel like just hoppin in my car and drivin somewhere but I'll just end up disappointed as there isn't shit around here at this hour. I fuckin hate Shitsmond Virginia....
it doesn't matter where you live. I have a million different places I could go. I still have no desire to be there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Amen Exodus...Amen

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

same here bored senseless
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

why are you watching it for the 5th time Kurt
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I know one place that I could go, but it would just cause problems that aren't necessary.
Old 24 Apr 2003, 12:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
why are you watching it for the 5th time Kurt
nothin else on
....maybe I'll put in Airplane

Old 24 Apr 2003, 12:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Stick get your bitch ass of the cpu and go over to your girlfriends house and be a man, stand right in front of her mom, tell her how much you care for her daughter, tell your girlfriend's mom that she is a bitch, and give her a big ol' bitch slap for everyone here on PWF that you consider a friend.

Me, I'm bored out of my mind, going back and forth from the cpu to Law & Order.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Apr 2003, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

can I report one of you lol
Old 24 Apr 2003, 12:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I knew I liked you for a reason Bleak...Law and Order...hell yeah