ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you think....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Do you think....

That there are people on these boards that are collecting info on all of us posters like Big Brother would....by posting threads like:

How old are you?

Where do you live??

Are you male or female??

What type of fedishes do you have??

What is your real first name??

...maybe I am just paranoid by I think there are certain stalkers on these boards that are collecting little bits of our info and probably has a full bio on many posters here on PWF.com written down in a notebook on his/her desk.

What do you think??
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

maybe just a few
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It wouldn't surprise me.

They probably even have our addresses, our phone numbers, our SS numbers, our credit card numbers, our birth certifcates, our green cards, our passports, our exports, our imports, our license plate numbers, our VIN numbers. They probably have everything and are just waiting to come kill us all
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I am probably the biggest bio mark since I have posted a link to my website which shows were I will be at on certain days and plus my website has my cell ph# under my contact info.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Man,thats a little scary to think about.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Sinister STICK said in post # :
It wouldn't surprise me.

They probably even have our addresses, our phone numbers, our SS numbers, our credit card numbers, our birth certifcates, our green cards, our passports, our exports, our imports, our license plate numbers, our VIN numbers. They probably have everything and are just waiting to come kill us all
Are you trying to tell us something???
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Na Stick wouldn't do that,he lives in VA baby!......gets suspicious.....
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

dta my friends....DTA
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I wonder if any one our there would admit to keeping taps on other posters....
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Good philosiphy SC.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have on a few posters
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
I have on a few posters
Do you take notes or is this info saved on your hard drive???
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

oh.......So there is one!
Old 23 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

So the worst that happens is that there's someone at PWF who's collecting personal info on everybody here and stalking people and will probably send government agents to seize all of our belongings, humiliate us in public, throw us in prison, tortue our friends for info, and sell our families to white slave plantations. Is that really so bad?
Old 23 Apr 2003, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

uh.....yeah,although I'm white.