ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

post a pm from your inbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default post a pm from your inbox

ok here is one pootie tang sent me

Gook
What's up you ugly fuckin gook??

You want to send me email at my website insulting me??

I PM you maybe the next Fag-O-Meter I'll will just put you name on there 10 fuckin times....Don't fuck with me!!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Saddam Hussein wrote on 04-22-2003 11:30 PM:
Can you Hizzle mizzle nizzle, fizzle dizzle shizzle wit dizzle fizzle pizzle, fo shizzle. biznizzle? Its really hard but i can.

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's one that Saddam Hussein/Hardy sent me....

Quote:
Saddam Hussein wrote on 04-22-2003 11:52 PM:
Is it true that skinny guys have HUGE dicks??? I heard you were into beastiality I mean im no sheep but is sure love to baa baa baa for you big boy.

And this is a joke

What a freak
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO@Truth's

Him and KK must have been on AIM talkin about stupid shit to PM to people
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't have any funny ones. I have some personal ones, but I don't feel like sharing them. All my hate ones have been deleted.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
'tin Man wrote on 04-09-2003 09:39 AM:
big show only got a concussion. he was such a fat lump of arse burger when he got powerbombed. blimey

you should put the proper powerbomb in ur sig instead. hoo hoo

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
SargeantHartman wrote on 04-20-2003 04:25 PM:
the comments made to the posters you wanna screw need to stop. they are pointless SPAM. THe flamming needs to stop as well. I wont flame you anymore either, although mine was never serious, it was just a joking manner.

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 04-19-2003 12:56 AM:
Aiight, I didn't "sell out" to PW and all that other shit you keep saying. I'm only posting there for the time being because PWF turned their back on me. You weren't here, so I'll let you know.

It was Tuesday. I came home and logged on PWF. I was immiediately bored. Johnny Blitz started a whole bunch of threads about burgers and insects I wasn't really interested in. So I decided to spam.

Now you know how I usually spam and get my dick sucked over how funny I am? Not this time.

The people booed me, raped me, and told me I sucked.

The same people who once praised the hell outta Mr. Marbles were now trying to get him banned.

So Sodagirl, Johnny Blitz, Kurt Angle, Exodus, Metalhead, Reddmko and KrazieGurl started bitching about "favortism" and how I should be banned.

So I said "fuck you" and posted in the delete thread.

PWF built Mr. Marbles........PWF killed Mr. Marbles.

It's that simple. They no longer want Mr. Marbles, they no longer get Mr. Marbles.

So I jumped to PW for the time being. I have no intention of starting a PW/PWF war, nor do I even plan to stay at PW.

I'm just crashing there until I get my shit straightened out.

So I'm done as far as here is concerned.

MARBLEISM NOW ONLY EXISTS IN THE HEARTS AND THE MINDS OF THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN IT.

The rest of the two-faced mother fucking back-stabbing bitch sheep can blow me.

Peace. Lates.

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Remember this Stick??

Quote:
Sinister STICK wrote on 02-17-2003 12:24 PM:
Quote:
Camini wrote on 02-17-2003 12:28 PM:
Quote:
sixfeetunder wrote on 02-16-2003 06:42 PM:
Hey man, this thread has internet ratings written all over it, so if you go along with it, and just play it cool, I will never bash you again and I will even take you out of my sig list. Here's the thread man, just think about playin along. And if you do, don't tell ANYONE about this PM. Thanks man.

Go along with this thread please.

Thanks again.

-STICK
Sure.. maybe. I did it before and then you turned it all around on me. Even if I do end up showing this pm, then they would all just have another reason to bash me and call me gullible. But I will take this as your last oppertunity to make up. Okay? Because I`ve noticed you haven`t really bashed me for like a week now and I would like to thank you. Just hope this streak continues.

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

whoa, the marbles thing was like the rock on tv...guess it's going to take gillberg to bring marbles back lol
Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: post a pm from your inbox

Quote:
Shatter-Star said in post # :
ok here is one pootie tang sent me

Gook
What's up you ugly fuckin gook??

You want to send me email at my website insulting me??

I PM you maybe the next Fag-O-Meter I'll will just put you name on there 10 fuckin times....Don't fuck with me!!
Thats because this asshole was emailing "DIE FAG DIE" to my Arizonacomedy.com email adress and the webmaster called me and gave me shit about it...if anyone wants to email me nasty notes email me at scosta22us@yahoo.com not on my website!!
Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default Re: Re: post a pm from your inbox

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :

Thats because this asshole was emailing "DIE FAG DIE" to my Arizonacomedy.com email adress and the webmaster called me and gave me shit about it
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

damn, this is gonna turn ugly now
Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
damn, this is gonna turn ugly now
No, its over now...I just wanted eveyone to know my personal email address.