ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

oh kevin i see you....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default oh kevin i see you....

can you say yes or no, you know what i want, you got rid of one forum, theres room for a new one!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i never agreed to get rid of that forum.....sc....

anyway, theres already an efed so nah, i dont believe im gonna do that,
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

ARGGG! I HATE THAT FUCKING CATCH PHRASE!

im gonna ask you one more time, and if you say no again, i might have to ask you a third

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lmao. I personally find this fued pretty funny.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this shit could have been in a pm
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Person 2 person. "closes thread"
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Whats the name of the efed Star?

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

The Extended Universe

did kevin change his mind?

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^No... I was just curious...

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Are you going to do more than one show? What's the plan this time 'round

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

well there is no plan bacause there is no forum, and it wasnt an efed, it was an rpg forum, i guess kevin doesnt know the diffrence

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

What is the difference? What do you do differently?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

you would of picked characters like spiderman, batman, and it would of been more up to how the person handles there characters of they are victorious or not

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

do huh?
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

you fight your characters against other peoples characters