ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I know Kung-Fu...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default I know Kung-Fu...

The highly anticipated sequels are heading to the IMAX screen

thats right...the wondrous IMAX screen format which for those who don't know means thats an 8 story tall screen with 12,000 watt digital suround sound ..IMAX is available around the world

USA Australia Canada Austria Belgium China Czech Republic Denmark England France Germany Hong Kong India Indonesia Japan Kuwait Malta Mexico Netherlands Northern Ireland Norway Poland Russian Federation Scotland Singapore Slovak Republic South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey

The Matrix in this format should be unbelievable, check it out

Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Wow that would be amazing to see on a imax screen. Too bad there isn't any where I live.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

no Imax on this Red Dirthole i live on!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Is this supposed to be some kind of Matrix parody movie???
Old 23 Apr 2003, 09:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no...not a parody....the sequels will debut simultaneously on IMAX and regular theaters....not a parody the real deals

Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He probably thought it was a pardoy because of the thread title "I know Kung-Fu" lol. He's supposed to be a comedian, but doesn't even get a simple joke

Anyways, I think there's an IMAX here that isn't too far away. That would be fucking sweet as hell to catch there. You know when they will show? Like any dates or whatever?
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Sinister STICK said in post # :
He probably thought it was a pardoy because of the thread title "I know Kung-Fu" lol. He's supposed to be a comedian, but doesn't even get a simple joke

Anyways, I think there's an IMAX here that isn't too far away. That would be fucking sweet as hell to catch there. You know when they will show? Like any dates or whatever?
should come out may 15 with the regular movie

Old 24 Apr 2003, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

has anybody else seen those animatrix short movies? They're fucking badass all over the place.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Apr 2003, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

I think the countless rip offs of that scene where Neo dodges the bullets really slowly, etc. have completely ruined this movie for me.