ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Freddy Kreuger....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Freddy Kreuger....

Yeah...Freddy vs Jason is a confirmed go for this year...it will be out...the Exorcist Prequel movie is coming next year(postponed from this fall)...and now Robert Englund,the man who has played Freddy in each movie, has confirmed that they are planning a nother Nightmare on Elm Street movie...

but this one is a PREQUEL...thats right kids we're getting a real origin story for one of the most legendary slasher kings of all time

before Freddy killed kids in their dreams...he was a completely different monster

so do you think this is a good idea? any interest?

as I've said before I am a fan of the horror genre so if they actually make it I'll be there

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im not sure how if doing another elm street movie is such a great idea. Everyone from my era remembers and likes the movies but a lot of young kids nowdays have never heard of freddy krueger meaning the movie will have to appeal to a whole new audience. I would prefer that they let the series die gracefully.

Old 23 Apr 2003, 07:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Stupid! First off, Anything thats Freddy or jason in this day and age is Stupid!

Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

oh hell yeah. I will be one of the first people to buy tickets to see the prequelk and Freddy vs Jason...though I would like to see the winner go up against Michael Myers. Just a thought.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 23 Apr 2003, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I've heard about this Freddy prequel. I'm a huge Freddy fan, so I am interested in seeing it.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah Ill see it but what about this a mike myers vs leatherface movie lol and isnt there supposed to be an Alien vs Preditor movie in the works
Old 23 Apr 2003, 12:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
yeah Ill see it but what about this a mike myers vs leatherface movie lol and isnt there supposed to be an Alien vs Preditor movie in the works
Yeah Syn...alien vs Predator is in the works but its supposed to be completely 100% CGI like Final Fantasy was...which will blow in my opinion

PLUS....if you like leatherface this might interest you...Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is do out this year

Old 23 Apr 2003, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Jason X was horribly butchered....And I feel the same fate will happen with Freddy Vs. Jason....It could be good but when you just rely on the name Jason and Freddy...It just won't work....Now I don't mean I want an Academy Award Winner....But at least do the names justice...And when Kelly Rowland is in the film...And one of your own stars bad mouths the project....It doesn't look good.....

Anderson...The guy who made that shitty Resident Evil....Is said to have full rank with Aliens Vs. Predator.... I'd rather not see an A Vs. P movie if he is doing it...I'm the biggest Predator mark there is and if they are fucked with....

As for Freddy...After the first one...He became a fuckin one-line clown with stupid witty remarks....It became a joke...Although I did like everyone... No need to do a Prequel for the simple fact is it's not needed....

As for the Exorcist....I hear Liam Neeson left...And is no longer attached to the project....Which totally sucks.... Why not get Max Von Syndow...He is still alive right...Throw some make up on and he'll look younger....Am I the only one who like The Heretic....Albeit any part that had to do with her grown up sucked dick....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 23 Apr 2003, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well if it is as detailed as ff I wouldnt mind seeing it but wasnt there also supposed to be just a regular Predator 3 that Rock is supposed to be in or was that scrapped for the pred vs alien
Old 23 Apr 2003, 05:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This is shit stuck in my head and the exact dates and names have escaped me...This is stuff I've read and mainly remors and stuff....

Supposedly there was suppose to be a Predator III back in the mid to late 90's... But Fox felt Predator II did shit at the box office and canned it....

Then two writers made a Screen play... Which had striking similarities to a Dark Horse Mini-Series of Predator...Alot of legal stuff went on and supposedly the script was re-worked....

When Alien 3 was released....Fincher had a different version that was not allowed to be released....And would come out with the talked about Alien Box-Set...It also wasn't greatly recieved and canned even more heat for a A Vs. P to not happen...

So as the Aliens Vs. Predator comic book became popular...Talks about a movie were brought up....But Sigourney and company wanted no part of it and released Resurrection... Which was a shit movie... And then the games were released which became a smash hit....

Thus prompting FOX to go out and make A Vs. P....But they pick the biggest jack-ass of all time in Paul Anderson...

As for The Rock...More than likely a rumor...Arnold was also supposed to star in Pred III....

And there are hot rumors that James Cameron of Aliens II fame is set to produce and write Aliens 5...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

there are 2 freddy vs jason scrpts online, so you can read the movie if you want

Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Nah!

Old 25 Apr 2003, 05:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I wanna see it...but they make shitty scary movies now adays..