ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

blood...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default blood...

fuck it if this p2p....what the hell is wrong, ur name saying die and shit, and ur sig saying"many have talked it but im gonna do it" and saying good-bye to people, and in the warzone saying u will drop dead tonight...it sounds like u are commiting suicide...dude whatever happens like dont kill yourself, you can over come ur problems over time...but u cant overcome death and shit...just wanted to say that
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

*I agree, it aint worth it dude.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

Theodore Long is on a distinguished road

stone cold he just wants us all to think that, so he
can get some attetion

Why Is Mouses White?
Why Is Most KeyBoards White?
Why Is Most Towels White?
Why Is The Towels At Hospitals
White?
Why Is Soccer Balls White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Why Is Most Computers White?
Why Does GYM T-Shirts Have To
Be White?
Why Is All The Presidents White?
Why Is Most WWE Fans White?
Why Was The First Rebooks White?
Where Is The Black Presidents?

YOU SEE THE MAN IS TRYING TO
BRING THE BLACK COLOR DOWN

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i agree with stonecold, gulp...i do agree with him...
Old 22 Apr 2003, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I think this is just his way of saying he's leaving PWF and killing his online character and not his actual self.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Fuck man, believe me, it ain't worth it.

Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
"The Louisville Lip"

CampCornetteNWA is on a distinguished road

If you are talking about Ice, man, I agree. It is not worth killing yourself over something like a net war. I mean, we haven't seen eye-to-eye as of late, but man, don't do anything to harm yourself or anyone else.

Image not found
Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

i believe that's his gimmick...he's goth everything, look at the efed past, he's mr. goth

and if he's really like that in private...um yeah
Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

why would you want to leave earth, bloodice?

All your stuff is here!!!!

seriously, dont do anything rash, its all good. The braves beat the cardinals tonight and Smoltz got the save.

Its a sign, dude!
Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
"The Louisville Lip"

CampCornetteNWA is on a distinguished road

Ice,

PW.com or any other site is not worth anyone's life. Don't do anything to hurt yourself or others.

Image not found
Old 22 Apr 2003, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hey bloodice, watevers goin dont take ur life for it
Old 22 Apr 2003, 11:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

He has bad personal problems. Just let him say those things as it makes him feel better. Hes not saying it cuz of a stupid ass wrestling site, but it is just fuel to the fire.

If you think about it his online life has been better then ever. No efed stress. No fat ass to tell him what to do. No bitch to bicker with. He is FINALLY doing what he has wanted to do all along and that is to be one of the leading guys in the INDY Fed news world. He wants to be the Matt Boone of what he does. BTW Matt Boone is the king of making up bullflop.

So GOOOO Ice SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOUR DEPRESSED ASS CAN DO!!!!

Old 22 Apr 2003, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't know Ice well enough to really give an opinion on this, but to think he is upset over a forum is just plain stupid.

Many people think he is just moody as a gimmack, or because he has a "dark image" but since Icon said it, the man has not been having too good a time lately from the bits a pieces I have read on the other site. While he may be a bit stressed out from busting his ass on a site for so long, only to be driven out with torches, to assume that is the sole reason he is upset is just naive.

As far as him getting his reporting career off the ground, no doubt if he gets exposure, he will be regarded as one of the best indy news reporters.

We all have problems in life, and we all feel like shit, this is just his way of letting us know that he is not doing good.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 01:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

NineInchNail is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NineInchNail

ya know..... i was thinking today that i havent seen him around as much , me being a mainly PW person and now i see, but hey dont kill yerself cus......well shit life is better then no life.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 06:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ain't worth it!