ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

one of the most boring things i ever wrote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default one of the most boring things i ever wrote

i wrote this a couple years ago, and just seen it on my computer, you wont even read this all...

Hyperspace as a dimention should not exist. To excel at a speed that could break down a dimentional barrier should not be a road way to another location in the Universe. Rather then it should lead to another time, i.e., if a craft has the power to move at a velocity to enter another dimention, it will likely move the craft forwards or backwords through time. StarTrek uses this theory correctly in StarTrek 4, Star-Wars however missuses the theory and creates a dimention know as "Hyperspace", that transports a craft into another dimention, that leads back into our dimention in a diffrent location. Several things are incorrect with "hyperspace". One being the ignoring of wormholes. Wormholes are a space anomoly that is theoretically a gateway that crosses from point A in the universe, to point B in the Universe, crossing lightyears in a split seccond. If a wormhole is a natural rip in the universe or possible unnatural, if one was created it would not be able to be sewn back together again, meaning hundres of wormholes would be littered across the Star-Wars universe, instead there are no traces of an opening and closing of dimentional doorways, just a blinking and the reapearing of the craft. Another misuse of a dimention known as "hyperspace" is the claiming that there is no limit to the speed a craft can travel inside of it. However there is no relevance of speed in an empty dimention that "hyperspace" claims to be. In an actual dimention of nothingness distance does not exist. Speed is measured on how quickly or slowly an object can cross a distance from point A to point B, therefore the claim mentioned above is false. For my final point I will bring in the possibility of time travel. When a craft makes the "jump" into "hyperspace" coordinates are supposively very important. Once again coordinates are irrelavant in a dimention of nothingness. If a craft entered "hyperspace" dimention, the rules of time would ceast to exist, therefore when a craft enters "hyperspace" it should stay on the same timeline, but with no direction or coordinates possible, the exiting of the dimention should place the craft in another point in time past, or present, yet there is a flaw in my own theory. The existance of two exact beings in the same timeline would all together be impossible, therefore the craft should enter a parallel universe. In a parallel universe one can kill the younger version of himself, with no consequense of their present self. Meaning the time/universal barrier is the same, meaing "hyperspace" is incorrect as a dimention rather then a speed.

Old 22 Apr 2003, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: one of the most boring things i ever wrote

Quote:
Shatter-Star said in post # :
i wrote this a couple years ago, and just seen it on my computer, you wont even read this all...

Hyperspace as a dimention should not exist. To excel at a speed that could break down a dimentional barrier should not be a road way to another location in the Universe. Rather then it should lead to another time, i.e., if a craft has the power to move at a velocity to enter another dimention, it will likely move the craft forwards or backwords through time. StarTrek uses this theory correctly in StarTrek 4, Star-Wars however missuses the theory and creates a dimention know as "Hyperspace", that transports a craft into another dimention, that leads back into our dimention in a diffrent location. Several things are incorrect with "hyperspace". One being the ignoring of wormholes. Wormholes are a space anomoly that is theoretically a gateway that crosses from point A in the universe, to point B in the Universe, crossing lightyears in a split seccond. If a wormhole is a natural rip in the universe or possible unnatural, if one was created it would not be able to be sewn back together again, meaning hundres of wormholes would be littered across the Star-Wars universe, instead there are no traces of an opening and closing of dimentional doorways, just a blinking and the reapearing of the craft. Another misuse of a dimention known as "hyperspace" is the claiming that there is no limit to the speed a craft can travel inside of it. However there is no relevance of speed in an empty dimention that "hyperspace" claims to be. In an actual dimention of nothingness distance does not exist. Speed is measured on how quickly or slowly an object can cross a distance from point A to point B, therefore the claim mentioned above is false. For my final point I will bring in the possibility of time travel. When a craft makes the "jump" into "hyperspace" coordinates are supposively very important. Once again coordinates are irrelavant in a dimention of nothingness. If a craft entered "hyperspace" dimention, the rules of time would ceast to exist, therefore when a craft enters "hyperspace" it should stay on the same timeline, but with no direction or coordinates possible, the exiting of the dimention should place the craft in another point in time past, or present, yet there is a flaw in my own theory. The existance of two exact beings in the same timeline would all together be impossible, therefore the craft should enter a parallel universe. In a parallel universe one can kill the younger version of himself, with no consequense of their present self. Meaning the time/universal barrier is the same, meaing "hyperspace" is incorrect as a dimention rather then a speed.
reserach report for s science project, i take it?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 22 Apr 2003, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

no, i was schooling some fools in the star wars forum a long time ago

Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

ok. I remember back in high shcool some of our teachers would have us write pieces of wrtiing similar and thats why i thought it was a research project based on reality, theory and fantasy.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete