ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Saddam Hussien's gimmick
View Poll Results: do you like the gimmick of Saddam Hussein?
yes i like it 2 22.22%
yes i would like it if he stopped spamming 1 11.11%
no because i don't even like hardy 4 44.44%
no it sucks boiled arse 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Saddam Hussien's gimmick

okay here is the 4th poll of does that gimmick suck boiled arse..today it's Saddam hussein so you know the deal...go ahead and vote.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I like it. I like anything that changes the place just a bit.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

who?? The asshole, or the poster?

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was tempted to vote for "it sucks boiled arse" but I went with "no because i don't even like hardy"
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Hardy sucks, thus his gimmick sucks as well.

Old 22 Apr 2003, 03:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

talking bout the poster...this is always about the poster..
Old 22 Apr 2003, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

Theodore Long is on a distinguished road

IT SUCKS

Why Is Mouses White?
Why Is Most KeyBoards White?
Why Is Most Towels White?
Why Is The Towels At Hospitals
White?
Why Is Soccer Balls White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Why Is Most Computers White?
Why Does GYM T-Shirts Have To
Be White?
Why Is All The Presidents White?
Why Is Most WWE Fans White?
Why Was The First Rebooks White?
Where Is The Black Presidents?

YOU SEE THE MAN IS TRYING TO
BRING THE BLACK COLOR DOWN

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 22 Apr 2003, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

well i dont see much of it
Old 22 Apr 2003, 05:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

no it sucks boiled arse

Yeah anyway thats what i voted for

But my second choice was

no because i don't even like hardy
Old 22 Apr 2003, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like his banner. so i voted i like it.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 05:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love my banner too, it the coolest
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

the banner is pretty funny