ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Whats the funniest or stupidest glitch you've ever had on your computer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Whats the funniest or stupidest glitch you've ever had on your computer?

What glitch on your computer has pissed you off the most,or has been funny? This could be any glitch,like while browsing the internet or anything like that.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

one that said prowrestling.com was the #1 site on the internet then I do a search engine test and it's barely in the top 20

oh and my dancing beer cans that showed up one day on the screen, fuck i was so baked after that....they stayed there on the corner screen for a good 5 hours

oh and stonecold used to send everyone a link that when you clicked on it ...the fucker shut your pc system down LMAO

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Yeah no way pw is no.1
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
And Now I Die said in post # :
one that said prowrestling.com was the #1 site on the internet then I do a search engine test and it's barely in the top 20

oh and my dancing beer cans that showed up one day on the screen, fuck i was so baked after that....they stayed there on the corner screen for a good 5 hours

oh and stonecold used to send everyone a link that when you clicked on it ...the fucker shut your pc system down LMAO

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

Theodore Long is on a distinguished road

*damn these strawberrys good*

Why Is Mouses White?
Why Is Most KeyBoards White?
Why Is Most Towels White?
Why Is The Towels At Hospitals
White?
Why Is Soccer Balls White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Why Is Most Computers White?
Why Does GYM T-Shirts Have To
Be White?
Why Is All The Presidents White?
Why Is Most WWE Fans White?
Why Was The First Rebooks White?
Where Is The Black Presidents?

YOU SEE THE MAN IS TRYING TO
BRING THE BLACK COLOR DOWN

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

PW IS #1 IMO

Why Is Mouses White?
White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Be White?

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

PW is #1?????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

No sir, i don't like it!

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Computer glitches after getting pop-ups on Backstagewrestling.com and Fh.wrestling.com.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

holy crap!

I'm sorry about that. i just found the PW # 1 thing very odd

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yeah Sin,I was like why the fuck did he make that post so big?
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

My prob, i'll take a stoning for it!

Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

-YEAH PW IS#1

-BEST WRESTLING NEWS SITE
-BEST WRESTLING FORUM EVER
THE ONE HERE SUCKS(NO OFFENSE)

Why Is Mouses White?
White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Be White?

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Heres a stone now it yourself with it damnit! Nobodys doing your work for you! LOL
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i hate it when somehow you get that stupid spy crap on there and can't take it off and it sends you a million pop ups at once...it sucks.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 22 Apr 2003, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

yeah,that does suck.