ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Conceal and Carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Conceal and Carry

does your area have a law ? do you care? what do you carry?

Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yo dawg I neva leave da house witout bein strapped. Ya know man, I can't be walkin round dis place witout packin some fuckin heat. I be scurred as hell if I din't have ma gat yo.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
Yo dawg I neva leave da house witout bein strapped. Ya know man, I can't be walkin round dis place witout packin some fuckin heat. I be scurred as hell if I din't have ma gat yo.
thats cracka-tastic Stick good to hear man

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

If there's a law here then I don't know about it. I have 2 colt 45 cals, and a semi-auto that stays put inside a safe and I have a switchblade that is in my pocket at all times, and a sickle that stays under the front seat of my mustang.

This close to some of the major cities, I arm myself because I truly believe if someone's going to attempt taking my life i'm taking theirs first.

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

reason I posted the thread is my state just passed one
dont really like guns that much but I may get one....
not sure what yet

Blood I dont have a sickle I've got a battle ready japanesse sai under my front seat

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well it used to be a baseball bat but I got pulled over once and my car searched and i was told i'd be in more trouble for having a baseball bat then a knife *shrugs* go figure

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I can do more damage with a bat than a knife ...I'll take abat to a kniofe any day

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah same here but if you're out driving around past midnight here they pull you over just to be a dick, so I keep my knife conceealed, my sickle buried and now and then depending on what parts of town and what not there's a stun gun in the car.

I guess I like weapons LOL

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

been too long since I had to use a weapon...damn I wanna get in a fight

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I haven't had to in awhile, but I do like to keep things around just in case. Especially....well it's been 8 months ....but with the current state of things right now ....things...who knows....I just like to be prepared....after all posters at another site have referred to me as david corash....i guess i'm the next cult messiah LOL

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Waco right? well thats better than heven's gate

tho any cult leader who can convince a grown man to chop off his nuts must be a damn good public speaker

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMAO

hey let me rent a 3 story building, call myself god and make the men give me their women to sleep with while they kill for me

wait i don't want women to sleep with, i'm more then happy with the one I have now

ok but ...well...shit there went that idea LOL

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Killing myself said in post # :
LMAO

hey let me rent a 3 story building, call myself god and make the men give me their women to sleep with while they kill for me

wait i don't want women to sleep with, i'm more then happy with the one I have now

ok but ...well...shit there went that idea LOL
well you can still have them kill for you....and hey if you dont want their women you can have the women kill too

double the death at half the price...bargain masacre

Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't have any weapons in my car. Hell, I don't really have anything in my car. A few things in the glove box (papers, insurance card, registration, directions that I printed up, Car Manual, etc), an ice scraper in the floorboard in the back, and then in the trunk I have 2 footballs, an air pump and my Sega Genesis, 32X, and all the games. I keep my car clean and empty
Old 22 Apr 2003, 12:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

dude you can do some serious shit with ice scrapers LOL