ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So long Sweet Tooth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default So long Sweet Tooth

well you did it...sweet tooth is gone..you ran off osama bin daddy...no more NIQ...no more infidels...no more laying the law down in OT...no more...um i think that is about it...so threads like these have been done before so post your favorite Sweet Tooth Moment.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Why'd he leave??
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

cause you infidels pissed him off, and he is underrated and there are other reasons in some thread he made the other day...so now post your favorite memory
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

when he was chasing me and ryan in his ice cream truck when we were in vegas lol
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
when he was chasing me and ryan in his ice cream truck when we were in vegas lol
what in the name of sandpaper...lol...anyway may favorite moment is when him and marbles would get into it...lol
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Aww hate to see him go. But have fun in life man.

anyway my fav moment hmm i dont think i have one.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

it can also be your fav osama bin daddy moment also
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

what in the name of sandpaper...lol...anyway may favorite moment is when him and marbles would get into it...lol

when i went from marrying blitz to tooth to ryan in about a week tooth got mad and went to vegas where ryan and i were staying and tried to kill us lol
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

All these people leaving sucks!
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

oh and don't forget this can be your fav... manyuca moment...and thanks for the explanation there WLS.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I loved the Osama Bin Daddy gimmick all together,I thought it was Hella Funny!
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

He said he was leaving for a day then hed make his decision.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

so you didn't think it sucked boiled arse?
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

oh yeah the fuck you cracka av lol that was funny
Old 21 Apr 2003, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Actually he said he was leaving for a few days, then he would make a decision on if he wants to stay or not.

My favorite moment is when I dubbed him as "Manfucka" and this memory is not meant as a diss or an insult.

I also liked when he and Marbles would get into it. Pretty funny stuff.