ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Soda

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Soda

Hey soda IM me....

Yeah its person to person
I'll delete it as soon as she responds

Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

hey angle...here's a topic, how many pm's do you normally get a day...

i hardly get pms maybe 2 a week or something
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
hey angle...here's a topic, how many pm's do you normally get a day...

i hardly get pms maybe 2 a week or something
good Save DC...thanks

i usually get none.....nobody likes good ol Kurt

Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i dont get any no one likes me everybody wants me dead
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I get about 5 or 6 a week

Maybe more, I'm so loved.

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
i dont get any no one likes me everybody wants me dead
no i don't want you "dead" i said i want you in my "bed"
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Meh, I get maybe like 1 or 2 pm's a month or so. The people here sure do like me.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i usually don't pm pees i just talk on messengers or something...

dogcatcherdwo@hotmail.com

on msn nuff said
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I get my mod paycheck and that's usually it.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

no i don't want you "dead" i said i want you in my "bed"

oooooooohhhhhhhhh damn sorry must of missheard
Old 21 Apr 2003, 02:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :

oooooooohhhhhhhhh damn sorry must of missheard
it's okay i will let it slide this time
Old 21 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

i get 0
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well, it doesnt look like Soda's posting today, she probably found a life and im closing this piece of trash thread.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
i get 0
actually you did recieve one
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I get replies to crazy ones i send to wmen...and KK