ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

News can be fun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default News can be fun

BERLIN (Reuters) - A 73-year-old man who used an air raid siren to stun his wife into submission has had it confiscated by German police.

"My wife never lets me get a word in edgeways," the man identified as Vladimir R. told Mannheim police. "So I crank up the siren and let it rip for a few minutes. It works every time. Afterwards, it's real quiet again."

A police spokesman said neighbours had complained at the noise from the 220-volt rooftop device, believed to be an old-fashioned air raid siren.

Rosina, Vladimir's wife of 32 years, said she sometimes had to yell to get his attention. "My husband is a stubborn mule so I have to get loud."

Sorry...no real point to this one...just thought it was funny

anyway related topic...here goes

when someone annoys the crap out of you what do you do?

Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No one really annoys the crap out of me, but I annoy the crap out of a lot of people. Like if someone is tryin to speak, I'll say "wuzza wuzza" real fast, and it completely baffles them and interrupts their train of thought. I keep doing that til they get pissed off. Sometimes I'll stare at people for no reason, especially while they're eating. That one really bothers them lol.

By the way, that article is funny as hell lol. I should get a siren type thing
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I tend to get louder and louder and if that doesnt work then I just beat the shit out of them and if that doesnt work I talk to invisible people to make them think I am crazy that usually works
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Saba- Tai...Pitty on the runny kine.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :
Saba- Tai...Pitty on the runny kine.
and what the hell does that mean?

Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I kust usually ignore the person that annoys me. Now here's a story in a local paper by me. A Philadelphia newspaper is under fire for telling a reader it's safe to have sex wth her dog. The 26 year old reader named "Cat" wrote to the Philadelphia Daily News relationship counselor Chris Fariello to say she got intimate with her pooch when her boyfriend was away and wanted to know if she could get a disease. "The good news is that there is nothing physically unhealthy about this behavior," Fariello wrote. "Aside from getting scratched or perhaps fleas, there are no specific diseases to fear, and you cannot get pregnant."
Old 21 Apr 2003, 06:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

a good old fashion slobberknocker usually does the trick